• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

I'll add one more too, @ 25% off: Wonder Woman #167--Here is a solid copy with a very cool cover.  Small stain on back cover.  But a nice 6.5 or better copy.  Asking $25

5 minutes ago, Tony_H said:

I'll add one more too, @ 25% off: Wonder Woman #167--Here is a solid copy with a very cool cover.  Small stain on back cover.  But a nice 6.5 or better copy.  Asking $25

^^ nice pickup....all the WW are sweet....sad to see them go have had them for a long time

Lets extend the Discounts another Hour and lets play a little game.  Anyone on here can have three guesses to pick specific books in my collection.  You get 6 guesses at comics I own in my personal Collection.  If you guess and I have it ill post a pic.  For every two you get correct Ill give you an extra 5% off you can use tonight till midnight.  You cant guess the batman #3 or the treasure comics that I posted before.....lets have some fun....

7 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Archie 50

Spirit 22

wow.......you sir are our first winner.....i will allow you to guess more if you like....im a GA hardcore collector

5% awarded to you.....keep piling them up for anything you want to purchase till midnight

Untitled-7-p1 (3).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Any other guesses?  And someone really needs to pick these two books up at these prices

Superman #143--This is a solid 6.5/7.0 copy--Tiny stain back cover, tiny spine split bottom and top spine scuff--Asking $60---25% off

Detective Comics #258--Awesome cover with incredible art.  Solid 6.0++ copy.  Some creases front cover and light tears back cover keep this mid grade.  These go for $120 in this shape.  Asking $80---20% off

26 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

man no sir you did not have any correct....you may try another run or random comics

Ach!  See--that's why I avoid buying Powerball tickets.  Thanks for the 2nd shot!

Four Color 9

Four Color 456

Blue Beetle 54

Detective 66

Detective 140

Felix The Cat 1

1 minute ago, Tony_H said:

Ach!  See--that's why I avoid buying Powerball tickets.  Thanks for the 2nd shot!

Four Color 9

Four Color 456

Blue Beetle 54

Detective 66

Detective 140

Felix The Cat 1

nice guesses.....i have one of these on this list.....you can keep guessing in groups of 5 all night till midnight my friend