• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

Amazing Spiderman #26--This is a very sharp 7.5 copy.  I would get this graded if i cared about spiderman...lol....but those of you who do ill sell it a little above my cost.  This grade goes for about $230.  Asking $140 SOLD

Untitled-6-p1 (79).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Amazing Spiderman #26--This is a very sharp 7.5 copy.  I would get this graded if i cared about spiderman...lol....but those of you who do ill sell it a little above my cost.  This grade goes for about $230.  Asking $140

Untitled-6-p1 (79).jpg

(worship)

Brave and the Bold #37--Here is the 2nd Suicide Squad.  This is a nice sharp copy.  I put it in the 6.5 range.  Sweet black cover and not easy to find.  Asking  $80 SOLD

Untitled-6-p1 (80).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Last book of the night---Flash #108---This is one of the tougher ones to get.  The cover is very cool and its speedy at his best.  Solid complete 5.0 copy.  The purple is still nice and it presents very nicely for the grade.  GPA last sale $275---Asking $175 SOLD

Untitled-6-p1 (81).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

That concludes the sale everyone.....thank you all for the purchases and being up all night with me.  I really appreciate it.  Hope you all had fun.  For the next 2o min till the hour is complete i will do 15% off all the books including the last 3.  Take a look and hope everyone finds something...thank you

8 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Amazing Spiderman #26--This is a very sharp 7.5 copy.  I would get this graded if i cared about spiderman...lol....but those of you who do ill sell it a little above my cost.  This grade goes for about $230.  Asking $140

Untitled-6-p1 (79).jpg

:takeit: at 15% off