• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 1 Results
1 1

51 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I tied for 8th, what does the place number on the second table mean where it says I'm 26... in the place by round... ???

That means my chart is screwed up somewhere.... lol. I'll fix it when I get home.

2 minutes ago, jcjames said:

How did I get -1 on the ASM? ???

I graded it 5.0.

It was probably your tone of voice (tsk)

1 hour ago, jcjames said:

How did I get -1 on the ASM? ???

I graded it 5.0.

jcjames' second guess was incorrectly entered as 9.0 when he actually submitted 5.0. Charts will be updated (among other things since the Place by Round evidently doesn't match the Leaderboard). jcjames actually scored 8 points for Round 1. :applause:

We regret the error. :tonofbricks:

5 minutes ago, sckao said:

jcjames' second guess was incorrectly entered as 9.0 when he actually submitted 5.0. Charts will be updated (among other things since the Place by Round evidently doesn't match the Leaderboard). jcjames actually scored 8 points for Round 1. :applause:

Boooooo  :slapfight:

17 minutes ago, sckao said:

Okay cool thanks!

:cool:

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I tied for 8th, what does the place number on the second table mean where it says I'm 26... in the place by round... ???

You're tied for 8th for Bullseyes... The Place by Round is your position at the end of each Round. This is Round 1 and you are currently tied for 28th place. (Not 26th... that's been updated.)

4 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

So I undergraded the Crimes by Women, and  overgraded ASM l 129. :tonofbricks:

Don't worry, you're not alone Larry...

4c966d2fafa857933c0614800fc24fe9.gif.069d0a7e1d7f6100ba89d7ceaa589803.gif

Looking at the distribution, more than twice as many people thought the ASM 129 was a 6.5 than a 5.5.  Furthermore, almost twice as many people thought the ASM 129 was a 7.0 than a 5.5!

Maybe it's time to crack that puppy out and resubmit it. 

Edited by Westy Steve