• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you get CGC grader's notes?

46 posts in this topic

As this information is supposed to be available on-line this summer, please ask them when they anticipate going live with the on-line graders-notes look up!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Will that be available on the collectors society website or CGC's website?

Don't know, but I imagine it will be a collector's society feature...just like the current cert number lookup feature. confused-smiley-013.gif

Guys, this is great news...didn't know this. Was this in a recent newsletter or posted somewhere in the forums?

It wasn't posted per se, but Steve has confirmed it! thumbsup2.gif

It has been in the works for quite some time, not recent news.
Apologize to me! yay.gif
For what, you being a dork?
For doubting me! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As this information is supposed to be available on-line this summer, please ask them when they anticipate going live with the on-line graders-notes look up!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Will that be available on the collectors society website or CGC's website?

Don't know, but I imagine it will be a collector's society feature...just like the current cert number lookup feature. confused-smiley-013.gif

Guys, this is great news...didn't know this. Was this in a recent newsletter or posted somewhere in the forums?

It wasn't posted per se, but Steve has confirmed it! thumbsup2.gif

Apologize to me! yay.gif
For what, you being a dork?
For doubting me! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
I am not going to apologize for doubting you, because I doubt everything you say and do. You are highly suspect in all aspects. sumo.gif

You're right - I broke the news here on this very forum back in January! thumbsup2.gif

You assume that was the first Steve mentioned it. He mentioned offline before January, but didn't have any specifics on it.

I don't assume anything, but I do know that I shared something with the person who started this thread, Sterling, and I ASSUME others that didn't know grader's notes were going on-line.

Anyhow, thanks for the insightful commentary about your secret back-room conversations with Steve.... news.gif Deathlok already knew grader's notes were going on-line before Steve mentioned it on the forum, all hail Deathlok the all-knowing but yet never-sharing! news.gif

Gimme a break dude... rolleyes.gif

You're right - I broke the news here on this very forum back in January! thumbsup2.gif

You assume that was the first Steve mentioned it. He mentioned offline before January, but didn't have any specifics on it.

I don't assume anything, but I do know that I shared something with the person who started this thread, Sterling, and I ASSUME others that didn't know grader's notes were going on-line.

Anyhow, thanks for the insightful commentary about your secret back-room conversations with Steve.... news.gif Deathlok already knew grader's notes were going on-line before Steve mentioned it on the forum, all hail Deathlok the all-knowing but yet never-sharing! news.gif

We should always go to you then if we have questions, right? OR do you just think we don't talk about CGC at forum dinners. You are such a banner, you think Steve tells you everything huh? There is stuff that Steve is not ready to reveal to the public on matters regarding CGC's business. Sometimes Steve asks that they not be revealed until he is ready to do so.

Go put your head back in the sand.

We should always go to you then if we have questions, right? OR do you just think we don't talk about CGC at forum dinners. You are such a banner, you think Steve tells you everything huh? There is stuff that Steve is not ready to reveal to the public on matters regarding CGC's business. Sometimes Steve asks that they not be revealed until he is ready to do so.

I apologize to the board for bringing up the fact that CGC is going to provide grader's notes on-line...I'll be sure to follow Deathlok's lead from now on and keep such information to myself in the future. sorry.gif

I apologize to the board for bringing up the fact that CGC is going to provide grader's notes on-line...I'll be sure to follow Deathlok's lead from now on and keep such information to myself in the future. sorry.gif

Thank you. In the future it's probably best to let DL feed us info at a rate we can handle it.

yeahok.gif

can we look them up as charter members or do you have to be a member of the collector's society? I emailed everybody at CGC but they don't answer (I don't call - my phone is evil)

any thought, DL?

can we look them up as charter members or do you have to be a member of the collector's society? I emailed everybody at CGC but they don't answer (I don't call - my phone is evil)

any thought, DL?

Well they don't let you track your submission without a paid account so i would assume it was the same for this? Maybe not confused-smiley-013.gif

any thought, DL?

Charter members have to stand in line outside the CGC facility, and there is a limit of 3 requests (per week) 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

stooges.gif

any thought, DL?

Well they don't let you track your submission without a paid account so i would assume it was the same for this? Maybe not confused-smiley-013.gif

And you don't get the link for submitted orders unless you use your CS account. You can reform the URL to get the status of your order submitted via third party--I wish they would fix this!

It's too bad you are such a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point banner, I might actually take the time to read your posts. Steve said not to mention it so I didn't it, ya insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Obviously you failed to graduate high school.

It's too bad you are such a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point banner, I might actually take the time to read your posts. Steve said not to mention it so I didn't it, ya insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Obviously you failed to graduate high school.

Have you been going to Charm School AGAIN?????