• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sagii Selling few Teen, Romance, and Others
1 1

19 posts in this topic

Hi, couple of books up for sale. Teen Humor, Romance, obscure Charlton, and Bronze modern lot. 

First :takeit:trumps all other talks, $5.00 shipping each book (multiple wins pays only $5.00 for multiple wins combined). Bronze/Mod Lot is $10.00 shipping. Will get invoices out tonight on quick pick ups, if paid before 9:00am tomorrow, order will ship tomorrow. All others will ship this coming Monday. Returns accepted within a week. Return shipping on buyer.

Ok, first up is Junie Prom #1 (gd-). (SOLD!)

This title is heating up due to the rise in Teen/GGA covers. This copy is complete, cover is attached, but has piece missing from the cover, along with a stain and tape pull. Still a good buy, nice art and it is #1. Asking $50

img003.jpg

IMG_3716.JPG

IMG_3717.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG

Edited by sagii

Lot of Danny Blaze #1 and #2. (vg+)  Cool obscure Charlton two issue run. Nice for Fire Fighter collectors, or lovers of the esoteric. Asking $40 for the set

Danny Blaze #1.jpg

Danny Blaze #2.jpg

Edited by sagii

First Love Illustrated #13 (vg-) classic teen age sex club issue.

This is a unique comic as i can only think of one other 50's comic with the word 'sex' on the cover. Classic Peeping Tom cover. Some rust on staples but they are holding firm. Cool addition to any collection. I believe it will eventually 'buck' the Harvey file trend and match it's Harvey file copy brothers in upward pricing. Asking what i've got into it $90. (SOLD!!)

First Love Illustrated #13.jpg

IMG_3720.JPG

IMG_3719.JPG

Edited by sagii

Lot of Bronze and Modern Wonder Woman comics plus others. Bronze books in fine condition , most of the moderns are VF or better, being sold as readers, you get everything in the pictures, asking $100 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

49 minutes ago, sagii said:

Hi, couple of books up for sale. Teen Humor, Romance, obscure Charlton, and Bronze modern lot. 

First :takeit:trumps all other talks, $5.00 shipping each book (multiple wins pays only $5.00 for multiple wins combined). Bronze/Mod Lot is $10.00 shipping. Will get invoices out tonight on quick pick ups, if paid before 9:00am tomorrow, order will ship tomorrow. All others will ship this coming Monday. Returns accepted within a week. Return shipping on buyer.

Ok, first up is Junie Prom #1 (gd-).

This title is heating up due to the rise in Teen/GGA covers. This copy is complete, cover is attached, but has piece missing from the cover, along with a stain and tape pull. Still a good buy, nice art and it is #1. Asking $50

img003.jpg

IMG_3716.JPG

IMG_3717.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG

I'll take it Corey!

One more book for this Thread, and one I won't mind keeping ( so it's only going to be listed for 24 hours unless I come to my senses sooner lol )

Only 7 on the CGC census, and one of the tied highest graded copies ( Larson) sold recently in the Berk auction. 

Big 3 #4 (early Fox 1941)CGC 6.0 LT /OW pages, with gorgeous reds. Nice slab, seldom offered book.

Asking $885 firm (SOLD!!)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by sagii

13 minutes ago, sagii said:

One more book for this Tread, and one I won't mind keeping ( so it's only going to be listed for 24 hours unless I come to my senses sooner lol )

Only 7 on the CGC census, and one of the tied highest graded copies ( Larson) sold recently in the Berk auction. 

Big 3 #4 (early Fox 1941)CGC 6.0 LT /OW pages, with gorgeous reds. Nice slab, seldom offered book.

Asking $885 firm

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

take it

9 minutes ago, sagii said:

^^ Comicav, thank you buddy, fastest draw in the West or anywhere else! 

I had to pause to make sure the reds on that hadn't blinded me, or I would have been faster.  LOVE that cover, thank you!