• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Junk Sale GA & SA For the Common Man!
1 1

120 posts in this topic

SOLD via PM

Classics Illustrated #32 Lorna Doone HRN #165

I know it looks like a stinker but this suckers has 45 pages of Matt Baker GGA. Probably the longest story he ever did in comics. The story sucks but the art is :cloud9:

A nice, flat, tight, bright clean complete copy. Has a tiny chip out of bottom right corner, a neat 2-1/2" lower right corner crease and a blunted corner at top. Book and centerfold still bound to covers. Interior paper is yellowed but clean and supple.

$15. for a ton of great Baker!lornadoone1.thumb.jpg.c510df8fa09ef69dfe397095feec4bd8.jpglornadoone2.thumb.jpg.fd44851a3b6882d1219109c796cb0780.jpg

lornadoone3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Betty and Veronica #12 April 1954 Archie Pubs.

You just gotta love these classic Archie covers! Betty or Veronica??? Hmmm

A bright, clean complete copy. Covers are neatly split and detached. A couple tiny bottom and right edge pieces off. A few light wrinkles and minor wear otherwise. Nice, clean, supple slightly yellowed paper inside. Looks great in the bag.

$25.

bettyveronica1.jpg

bettyveronica2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Betty and Veronica #12 April 1954 Archie Pubs.

You just gotta love these classic Archie covers! Betty or Veronica??? Hmmm

A bright, clean complete copy. Covers are neatly split and detached. A couple tiny bottom and right edge pieces off. A few light wrinkles and minor wear otherwise. Nice, clean, supple slightly yellowed paper inside. Looks great in the bag.

$25.

bettyveronica1.jpg

bettyveronica2.jpg

:takeit:

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Mysteries Weird and Strange #9 Sept 1954 Superior (Canada) Pubs

Lots of sexy good girl art. Graphic hanging story. Just the kind of stuff to keep you awake as a kid!

A well worn, complete copy. Numerous small wrinkles and creases. Spine wear and a couple of tears. Centerfold is neatly detached. Cover still bound well to book. Interior paper is yellowed but supple. A great reader!

$35.

mysteries1.jpg

Ah, why not:takeit: although I'm a very uncommon man

Tales of Horror #3 Nov 1952 Toby Pubs

Weird demon cover, Classic "Big Snake" story.

A bright complete copy. Front cover has some ink stains at bottom left corner that bleed into interior. Lots of wrinkles, small tears and creases. Back cover has a piece 1-1/4" x 2-1/4" missing from top left. Last page has a piece missing from same area about 1/2 as big. Only affects last single page gag story. Book and centerfold still bound well to covers. Interior paper is nice and flexible.

WAS $24.   NOW $20.

talesofhorror1a.jpg

talesofhorror2b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Anchors the Salt Water Daffy #4 July 1953 St. John

Love this one. Topless girl cover and FULL of great good girl art. A great short run title!

Bright,clean and complete. Got a pretty rough spine with a couple extra staples. Bound slightly off skew. Numerous small wrinkles, tiny creases and edge tears. Small piece out of bottom left corner on back cover. Yellowed but supple interior paper. A great reader or filler until you upgrade like I did.

$24.

anchors1.jpg

anchors2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Showcase #73 The Creeper April 1968 DC Publications

Origin and first appearance of the Creeper all by Steve Ditko

A nice,clean, glossy, bright complete copy. Has a little bending at spine. Not creased and no color broken, just bent. Top of cover has a few small bends as well. Back cover has a tiny 1/16" chip off corner edge and a small dust shadow inlower right corner. No tears, creases or missingpieces. Book and centerfold still bound tight to covers. Interior paper is yellowed slightly but very supple with no tears or creases and nothing missing.

WAS $35.   NOW $30.

creeper1.jpg

creeper2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Well, that's all for today kiddies! Back tomorrow with another large pile of similar junk. If you want the good stuff, check out my good friend Ricksneatstuff. Just wow. If I didn't have nearly all those cool Schomburg Nedors, I would have been all over them. And what kind of a desperate fool sells his PLANET #!?  (shrug) Love you man!

Robot Man over and out...

21 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Anchors the Salt Water Daffy #4 July 1953 St. John

Love this one. Topless girl cover and FULL of great good girl art. A great short run title!

Bright,clean and complete. Got a pretty rough spine with a couple extra staples. Bound slightly off skew. Numerous small wrinkles, tiny creases and edge tears. Small piece out of bottom left corner on back cover. Yellowed but supple interior paper. A great reader or filler until you upgrade like I did.

$24.

anchors1.jpg

anchors2.jpg

take it

What kind of numbskull sells his under copy of a topless girl book? :baiting:

Love you too, man!

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

4 hours ago, Robot Man said:

SOLD via PM

Classics Illustrated #32 Lorna Doone HRN #165

I know it looks like a stinker but this suckers has 45 pages of Matt Baker GGA. Probably the longest story he ever did in comics. The story sucks but the art is :cloud9:

A nice, flat, tight, bright clean complete copy. Has a tiny chip out of bottom right corner, a neat 2-1/2" lower right corner crease and a blunted corner at top. Book and centerfold still bound to covers. Interior paper is yellowed but clean and supple.

$15. for a ton of great Baker!lornadoone1.thumb.jpg.c510df8fa09ef69dfe397095feec4bd8.jpglornadoone2.thumb.jpg.fd44851a3b6882d1219109c796cb0780.jpg

lornadoone3.jpg

Taking it per PM

OK gang, Robot Man is back with another pile of swill from the junk pile. Dug out a few more based on what sold yesterday and plenty of other stuff I already had in no particular order. Again, I won't be looking at PMs until I am done so if you want it, you know the drill...

A word about pricing. I price them pretty close to the vest straight up. You are welcome to ask for a lower price but the odds are not in your favor as a rule. I for sure won't discount books right out of the gate the minute they get listed. I want to give everybody a chance. 

OK, let's rock!