• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SD Con 2017 Gathering
2 2

78 posts in this topic

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:30 PM, adamstrange said:

GAtor brought a selection of scarce Centaurs.

SDConGeek2017_06.jpg

Last time I saw someone that tan was Vincent Z at wonder-con 1998 SF  he just got back from Hawaii

th.jpg

Edited by woowoo

19 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

I'll just have to console myself with Chi-Wizard next week!  :tink:

Well, to compensate, I guess you get to share one with the Fish himself, who's apparently been absent from a major comic con for the past 2 decades. 

I wonder what's bringing him out of the woodwork after being in hibernation like Rip van Winkle?  hm

4 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Well, to compensate, I guess you get to share one with the Fish himself, who's apparently been absent from a major comic con for the past 2 decades. 

I wonder what's bringing him out of the woodwork after being in hibernation like Rip van Winkle?  hm

Vinny  is doing London 

3 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:
9 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Vinny  is doing London 

Doesn't Vinny do all of the major cons that Metro sets up at?

I was really referring to Fishler himself. 

8 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Doesn't Vinny do all of the major cons that Metro sets up at?

I was really referring to Fishler himself. 

Because vinny is doing London , Fishler is doing Chicago. 

4 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

London is the same weekend as Chicago; Metro is setting up at both. Vince is spearheading the UK con. :jaws:

Yep. That's what vin told me

On 8/16/2017 at 1:43 PM, adamstrange said:

Nearmint shared some ridiculously attractive GA comics.

SDConGeek2017_18.jpg

Without a doubt the worst pic ever taken of me.  Looks like I'm having a stroke.  At least the book looks good, and Richard is his usual suave and debonair self.

1 hour ago, nearmint said:

Without a doubt the worst pic ever taken of me.  Looks like I'm having a stroke.  At least the book looks good, and Richard is his usual suave and debonair self.

Not at all, Jeff. You look like you have just the right amount of revulsion for sitting next to Richard. lol

2 hours ago, tth2 said:

Not at all, Jeff. You look like you have just the right amount of revulsion for sitting next to Richard. lol

:mad: