• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

196 posts in this topic

This should be a pretty killer thread with a few books posted today and then more will post over the next few days. I plan on closing the thread Sunday night and invoicing and doing most shipping on 8/29 and 8/31. I will not be shipping before 8/29.

:takeit:Trumps any PM negotiations. Even if we have agreed on something via Private Message- Whoever Takes it in the thread first gets the book.

Priority Shipping in US. First Class to Canada. Overseas needs to be quoted individually.

US shipping is $7 if raw books and $15 if there is a slab.

Canada is $15 if raw books and $25 if there is a slab.

Returns of raw books within 1 week of receipt is fine. No returns on graded books. 

I will ship within 3-5 business days of payment. I cannot promise any faster. I am generally shipping on Tuesday and Thursday for books that have been paid for by 9AM or sooner on those days.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Here are the remaining books WITH SLASHED PRICES:

Adventures into Darkness 5 - tape on spine and front cover - 1.8 - $75  $70

Fight 42 - oodles of Baker interior art and nice leggy blonde on cover - complete - small amateur tape repair top of spine - 2.5 - $95  $55

Teen-Age Romances 13- 2.5- Very sharp 4.5ish book with chunk missing from fc and upper corner of rear- $375  $345

Wartime Romances 1 - Metropolis called it a GVG - I would say it is a 2.5 - complete Baker cover/art - getting tougher to find - $400 $260

Mister Mystery 17- Det cover- Complete- Classic Cover- 1.8- $125  $120

House of Secrets 92 - 1st Swamp Thing - solid complete 3.5- I think this will press to 4.0 at least - everything attached - cream paper - $425 $375

Teen-Age Romances 21 - scarce - one of the "tall issues" nearly all Baker interior art and cover - complete - small tape on interior FC - transfer stains on FC and BC - good looking 3.5 - $330  $280

Weird Horrors 8 - Kubert babe on cover - tanning- complete 1.8 - $40  $35

The Unseen 15 - classic skull cover - nice glossy cover with rich colors - some tape on spine for top and bottom split - 3.5 -complete  $110   $95

Green Mask 11 - solid and complete - 3.5 - Pretty nice copy- Fox book that has been rising in attention lately- $120  $90

Adventures into Darkness 5 - gorgeous glossy looking copy - but large spine splits at top and bottom  - 2.5 complete - $90  $80

Out of the Shadows 12 - complete 1.8 - $55  $47

Startling Comics 43- 4.0- small bit of tape on inside FC- $160  $150

Thrilling Comics 53- de-slabbed CGC 4.5- not pressed- $175  $165

Secret House of Sinister Love 1-7.0- $45  $40

Captain Science 2- 3.0- $110  $95

Babe 2- 3.0 to 3.5- $150  $135

An Earth Man on Venus- CGC 7.0- $995  $975

Journey into Fear 11 - prostitute story with fantastic good girl art - 1.0 to 1.5- $55

Minute Man 3 - awesome 64 pager with classic bondage headlights cover - det cover- complete lower grade 2.0 - 2.5" horizontal tear in front cover - $165 $115!!!

The Hooded Menace (1951 One-Shot)- 1.5 - $75  $57!!

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

7 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

^^ Red Seal 14- I had a feeling you might want take that one. 

you know those books where you let out an audible gasp when you see listed?  When you wallet flies open with such velocity it takes flight?  TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE.   Love it.  

52 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Super Mystery Comics Vol 6 No 5- 7.0- $550

4.5 sold for $260 recently. This is a very nice copy, with a 7.5 level appearance and feel. An abrasion on back cover makes me feel 7.0 is likely grade. Absolutely gorgeous copy!

IMG_6742.jpg

IMG_6743.jpg

IMG_6744.jpg

IMG_6741.JPG

come to papa.  I'll take it.