• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

196 posts in this topic

I don't think it matters if I go out or not.

I can be sitting on top of my computer and if William "fast draw" CAV is playing, he will post the "take it" faster than I can read the description.

He nailed two books out of another recent sales thread faster than I could post the "take it".

:frustrated::tonofbricks::frustrated:

Oh well, congrats to William (my wife appreciates all you do to save me $$$$). lol 

2 minutes ago, Hudson said:

I can be sitting on top of my computer and if William "fast draw" CAV is playing, he will post the "take it" faster than I can read the description.

He nailed two books out of another recent sales thread faster than I could post the "take it".

Oh well, congrats to William (my wife appreciates all you do to save me $$$$). lol 

Isn't that the truth 

27 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Just doing my civic duty.  Happy to help.  And thanks for the kind words!

20 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I definitely have similar tastes in books to ComCav and when the stuff in his wheelhouse goes up he usually takes them down faster than anyone else.  He has been beat to the draw a few times though, namely by @misterrmystery  and a few others. 

I had a thread a few weeks ago where around 30 PCH books sold without a single CC purchase though.  :gossip:

This thread will be somethng worth watching over these next few days though.  

I beat the Commer to a book once....had to wake up at 4:00 AM, but I got it!! :headbang: 

8 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

I beat the Commer to a book once....had to wake up at 4:00 AM, but I got it!! :headbang: 

Don't fool yourself, he probably let you win.........

I just keep looking in my setting for the auto :takeit:  option he uses.

Edited by X_Phile