• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

196 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Wally's Comics said:

He doesn't have to work too hard Cav basically takes it all...

I definitely have similar tastes in books to ComCav and when the stuff in his wheelhouse goes up he usually takes them down faster than anyone else.  He has been beat to the draw a few times though, namely by @misterrmystery  and a few others. 

I had a thread a few weeks ago where around 30 PCH books sold without a single CC purchase though.  :gossip:

This thread will be somethng worth watching over these next few days though.  

3 hours ago, Wally's Comics said:

He doesn't have to work too hard Cav basically takes it all...

Hah, sometimes I get the drop on folks, sometimes I get smoked out.   Just the fun of it.   With books as good as Rick's, always a mad scramble.  he makes it look easy, but if it was, everyone would have stuff this awesome!

12 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Next small batch coming in 30 min or so....

I'm working late at work tonight so I don't care about your thread but I do think others might want to know where your wife is this time before you begin. lol

22 hours ago, Comcav said:

take it

Nice grab on that Popular Teenagers  Cav! I've been looking for that one for quite a while and just never see one for sale. Some of us have to work, eat, sleep, walk the dog and take the garbage out once in a while...(shrug)

Edited by Robot Man

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Nice grab Cav! I've been looking for that one for quite a while and just never see one for sale. Some of us have to work, eat, sleep, walk the dog and take the garbage out once in a while...(shrug)

You never have to explain for having a life. (thumbsu

8 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, sadly, I cannot get to this right now. Too much work.

I will be here sometime tomorrow afternoon with 20-30 new books. Some very cool stuff. I can leave you with one though, for now, as a sampling. 

I know that feeling!

7 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Blue Bolt 118 - bold green colors with another great LB Cole cover - top staple detached from cover - bottom staple hanging on - 3.0 to 3.5 - strong cover image -$225

IMG_6779.JPG

IMG_6780.JPG

IMG_6781.JPG

I'll take it as well