• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.4

47 posts in this topic

Luxx, that's gotta be a new record. 15 posts in a row (with only a couple scans) in a single thread! You must be hyped up on too much coffee or something. We like covers, enough quotes already, show us more of your unique books.

There was a raw "9.8" on Metropolis for awhile for $295. I want a nice raw copy, but not a $300 one.

I can probably guarantee you that if it was certified would do no better than 9.0.If I'm going to pay CGC prices, well--it may as well be certified.

Okay-been looking for this issue for a long time and I may have to settle for a CGC 9.2 copy because a 9.4 is impossible to find. Now for my question! Why is this issue so hard to find in 9.4? Anyone know what happened here? I have literally been looking for it for years! I even was outbid on it on eBay! Why??

It's so hard to find this in high grade because the issue is simply a piece of $%%*^. No one wanted it then and only a bonified bone headed #&%$% would want it now. If yer gonna speculate for a good flip I'd just assume advise you to hoard Alpha Flight 36.

Okay-been looking for this issue for a long time and I may have to settle for a CGC 9.2 copy because a 9.4 is impossible to find. Now for my question! Why is this issue so hard to find in 9.4? Anyone know what happened here? I have literally been looking for it for years! I even was outbid on it on eBay! Why??

It's so hard to find this in high grade because the issue is simply a piece of $%%*^. No one wanted it then and only a bonified bone headed #&%$% would want it now. If yer gonna speculate for a good flip I'd just assume advise you to hoard Alpha Flight 36.

Actually yes, you are correct it is very hard to find in high grade, but remeber Alpha Flight #36 is not!

I actually liked the Night Nurse series-it blended both romance and horror fairly well. It is also one of those classic odd ball titles that you just don't see any more....

I absolutely hate comic snobs like this. Obviously not everyone thinks Night Nurse is a piece of whatever. I bought a nice raw set myself not too long ago plus I'd buy more if I could find them in nice shape at good prices. Better than typical superhero stuff for my taste.

I absolutely hate comic snobs like this. Obviously not everyone thinks Night Nurse is a piece of whatever. I bought a nice raw set myself not too long ago plus I'd buy more if I could find them in nice shape at good prices. Better than typical superhero stuff for my taste.

You don't even read comic books so you can't provide a complete evaluation. Can you tell all the haters what's so good about it??? confused.gif

For example: I enjoy Batman 232 because it's got classic Neal Adams cover + art, an excellent story, 1st Ras Al Ghul (he's in the new movie BTW) & it's a Batman Bronze key. gossip.gif

Personally, I've read Night Nurse 1. Couldn't get through the whole thing. The story blows & the art is not too good. Sorry. frown.gif