• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

On 10/27/2017 at 10:10 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

Tec #335--sub crease--5.0--Asking $15

Untitled-40-p1 (40).jpg

On 10/27/2017 at 10:24 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

Tec #338--bottom staple pop--6.5--Asking $15

Untitled-40-p1 (36).jpg

On 10/28/2017 at 2:14 AM, SOLAR BOY said:

Tec #382--Copy C--6.0--Asking $15

Untitled-42-p1 (35).jpg

Great deal... I’ll take these, thanks Solar 

6 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I don't see my name on that list...:baiting:

Ya gotta read direction Tricolorbrian....ya Had to be here to be a part of this...I'm loyal to my loyal customers lol....but you're a friend....go right ahead....but 10 get one free.....I mean buy one get two free for you.....I bet you don't buy any hahaha 

2 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Ya gotta read direction Tricolorbrian....ya Had to be here to be a part of this...I'm loyal to my loyal customers lol....but you're a friend....go right ahead....but 10 get one free.....I mean buy one get two free for you.....I bet you don't buy any hahaha 

I bet you're right... lol

3 minutes ago, sorb3t said:

Take it: Tec #118--here is a coverless copy of a very tough Joker cover.  Asking $100

Claim free: Wild Western #54

And 

Jumbo Comics #157

The Tec #118 was claimed earlier tonight and the Wild western just got claimed by seniorsurfer....keep looking to add to that jumbo if you like

5 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I got too much stuff to do tonite.  I just got home with my stash of books from...YOU!

Awesome....i now want that robot cover that you have....im looking up and down for one