• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, adampasz said:

Wow. You were saying there would be about 30 rounds. Is that right?

There will be closer to 40-45 rounds my friend.  I would say 25 rounds will be comics and another 20 rounds horror magazines......

8 hours ago, Bighaley21 said:

I passed out and didn't get to check back last night. Great books as usual Tamir!

Thank you sir.  i am going to clean up the thread here shortly after a long day of work and maybe let everyone do the 3 for one deal....getting way too many sleepy heads who missed it..

5 hours ago, Fan Boy1 said:

:wishluck:  Halloween Treat round?  Not that I care about candy little bars. It is comics which are my kind of treats.

Here I come knocking your door! :devil: 

All of you guys have rotten teeth from all the Candy I have posted in this thread.  We are taking tonight, tomorrow and wed off.  Im flying to LA.  But im already getting the books ready for the Thursday night sale.  It will be about 40-60 horror books, a short box of Superman and some randoms....

19 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

All of you guys have rotten teeth from all the Candy I have posted in this thread.  We are taking tonight, tomorrow and wed off.  Im flying to LA.  But im already getting the books ready for the Thursday night sale.  It will be about 40-60 horror books, a short box of Superman and some randoms....

Great... then I’ll return on Thursday night. :foryou:

25 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Off the next 2 days.. :tonofbricks:

34 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

There will be closer to 40-45 rounds my friend.  I would say 25 rounds will be comics and another 20 rounds horror magazines......

Any chance you will be taking payment and shipping books before the end?  Or is this a sell all, then ship kind of thing.

21 minutes ago, Spidey 62 said:

Any chance you will be taking payment and shipping books before the end?  Or is this a sell all, then ship kind of thing.

Great question.  Im leaving it up to the buyers.  I have been waiting till I have a full box, then settling then shipping.  Those that dont have a full box can settle with me anytime.  I would liek these million comics out of my place and I would love to sell and ship then as we go.  

Guys i expect us to break 110k maybe 115k views by thursday to keep pace....in an effort to help that a bit im working on cleaning the thread up right now.  I am opening up the buy 1 get 2 free deal from page 1 of the recap.  I should have it ready in 55 min.  From 12 till 1 am lets do buy 1 comic get 2 free for anyone on this list.....I have made some adjustments....Thanks

SeniorSurfer

Bat34

Adampasz

Bighaley21

JohnH19

Punksdropdirtysrh

sorb3t

MBfan

Inhumans

Pabi

Changer

707comics