• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thank you for being so eager guys.  I have decided I need the night off.  I have been scanning for past day or so and tonight Im going in the hottub and relaxing with a hottie I know.  May post a pic of her to kick off tomorrow night if she lets me tonight....shes very gifted lol....i mean blessed lol

But the Good news is tomorrow night Im doing 200+ comic books, horror, superboy, superman and brave and the bold to finish off whats left there.  We will start 6:30pm west/9:30pm east sharp.  Please don't miss this there will be some fun books and a little for everyone....Thanks

Oh yeah fine. Because I've totally got a social life outside of this thread, and I'm going to go hang out with a couple hotties... and um, go clubbing, and...

Thank you for being so eager guys.  I have decided I need the night off.  I have been scanning for past day or so and tonight Im going in the hottub and relaxing with a hottie I know.  May post a pic of her to kick off tomorrow night if she lets me tonight....shes very gifted lol....i mean blessed lol

But the Good news is tomorrow night Im doing 200+ comic books, horror, superboy, superman and brave and the bold to finish off whats left there.  We will start 6:30pm west/9:30pm east sharp.  Please don't miss this there will be some fun books and a little for everyone....Thanks

GA?

Good to know. Tonight I gonna put up my tired feet on stool and relax from hard work. Tomorrow evening will be fun. 

402E6E37-1D82-4483-ADB9-4285343F1F3B.jpeg

51 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Oh yeah fine. Because I've totally got a social life outside of this thread, and I'm going to go hang out with a couple hotties... and um, go clubbing, and...

clean up poopy tubs? :shy:

22 minutes ago, adampasz said:
32 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

clean up poopy tubs? :shy:

Those were the days.

diapers.thumb.jpg.045d2d3bd95eea75edb68475079e6cf9.jpg

That one must have made Boone and Crockett!  (thumbsu

no he had a late appointment to sell solar panels!....

or

his plane is delayed in LAX!!!...

blah blah blah some girl blah blah blah...

forgot he was listing 200+ books....on a saturday...

went to a movie...

is reading comics...

is buying a new collection...

doesn't have any more books...

is waiting till 30 people check in

:roflmao:

11 minutes ago, Raze said:

no he had a late appointment to sell solar panels!....

or

his plane is delayed in LAX!!!...

blah blah blah some girl blah blah blah...

forgot he was listing 200+ books....on a saturday...

went to a movie...

is reading comics...

is buying a new collection...

doesn't have any more books...

is waiting till 30 people check in

:roflmao:

Perhaps, Solar convinced her a roll in a pile of old comics was his dream/fantasy scenario?  

In the chaos, the early techs sustained significant damage, and now Solar is either busy re-grading and photographing the whole stash or too embarrassed to come clean about the whole sordid tale?

Edited by path4play