• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Raze said:

no he had a late appointment to sell solar panels!....

or

his plane is delayed in LAX!!!...

blah blah blah some girl blah blah blah...

forgot he was listing 200+ books....on a saturday...

went to a movie...

is reading comics...

is buying a new collection...

doesn't have any more books...

is waiting till 30 people check in

:roflmao:

OMG i hate you lol.....so the girl got all wet from the hottub and came out and got water all over a bunch of comics....Don't worry they are all safe.  Let me check the list....darn wait a minute they were Raze's pile....man sorry about that.....ill still send them to you all wet hahahaha.

So in all actuality I work a long day today and went home to get ready for the thread and passed out.  We will continue the thread and 200+ comics today just not sure of time yet.  I have three appointments starting at 9am till late but I will check.  If they all confirm we will have to start at 8:30pm so it will be a West coast only thread, if the last one cancels then I can start at 6/6:30pm.  Will keep you all posted.  Sorry guys but we will get this thread completed.....in about 2 months lol

8 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

His goal of 250K views for his sales thread seems almost a foregone conclusion now...... almost halfway there .....I'm impressed for real. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Thanks Jimbo

2 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

OMG i hate you lol.....so the girl got all wet from the hottub and came out and got water all over a bunch of comics....Don't worry they are all safe.  Let me check the list....darn wait a minute they were Raze's pile....man sorry about that.....ill still send them to you all wet hahahaha.

So in all actuality I work a long day today and went home to get ready for the thread and passed out.  We will continue the thread and 200+ comics today just not sure of time yet.  I have three appointments starting at 9am till late but I will check.  If they all confirm we will have to start at 8:30pm so it will be a West coast only thread, if the last one cancels then I can start at 6/6:30pm.  Will keep you all posted.  Sorry guys but we will get this thread completed.....in about 2 months lol

ohh i forgot "you work long days" ill add that to the list! and my comics BETTER be wet! lol

On 11/3/2017 at 8:44 PM, CatskillMike said:

okay, let's try these three for the 3 for 1

Detective 337 copy c $10

Detective 382 copy B $13

Adventure #319--This is the second copy. This is a 5.5.  Asking $10

This is perfect sir......^^

On 10/31/2017 at 9:34 AM, WeR138 said:

Adventure #327--Second copy.  This is a 4.0.  Asking $10

Adventure #340--This is a solid 4.0 or better copy.  Asking $10

And I'll take these three for $10.00

What a steal for ten dollars.....^^ thank you

On 11/3/2017 at 8:44 PM, CatskillMike said:

okay, let's try these three for the 3 for 1

Detective 337 copy c $10

Detective 382 copy B $13

sorry turns out WER is correct, he took the adv #319 a couple days ago.....sorry my mistake, can you please choose another.  Thank you

58 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

sorry turns out WER is correct, he took the adv #319 a couple days ago.....sorry my mistake, can you please choose another.  Thank you

so let's try these three-

Detective 337 copy c $10

Detective 382 copy B $13

Adventure #342--This is a low 4.0 copy.  Asking  $10