• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

lol yeah they will be.  So I think ill take pics and tomorrow we can do doom patrol, Showcase, Strange adventures, metamorpho, mystery in space, tales of the unexpected and some randoms.......100-200 comics....will be a fun one and then the following day do superman cause I need to start those then go back to batman then tec.....so much to still go through

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

lol yeah they will be.  So I think ill take pics and tomorrow we can do doom patrol, Showcase, Strange adventures, metamorpho, mystery in space, tales of the unexpected and some randoms.......100-200 comics....will be a fun one and then the following day do superman cause I need to start those then go back to batman then tec.....so much to still go through

so we can go to sleep tonight?