• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

276 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I still plan on being semi-active in the gold board community.  A little more of a lurker. 

lol @N e r V there will be some decent "drek" coming up here.  

All you guys don't forget to check this out tomorrow and Wednesday.  

Nope.  Won't be anything to see.  Certainly just garbage.  No need to look.  These are not the droids you are looking for.

I will be starting promptly at 4:00 PM. As of now I have approximately 70 books I will be listing. I think I will get through a lot today and have some to finish up with tomorrow afternoon at the same time. 

I will make it a point to post the Planet Comics today.  There will be 11 issues of Planet Comics up for sale. 

This thread will have a little Amazing Spider-Man (not gold I know), some Baker Fox and St John books, Timely hero and GGA, Fiction House classics, Archie, some great Schomburg painted covers, LB Cole classics, a couple Swamp Things signed by Wrightson (again, not gold, I know). 

Law Breakers Suspense Stories 11- 8.0- $4200- SOLD to CC

Freakin SOTI Nic Cage tongue issue- de-slabbed from a crappy slab company- Book really looks 8.5 but has some red on top and bottom of pages. I know this price is not cheap but MAN- what a book!!

fc- crop.jpg

bc- crop.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

6 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Law Breakers Suspense Stories 11- 8.0- $4200

Freakin SOTI Nic Cage tongue issue- de-slabbed from a crappy slab company- Book really looks 8.5 but has some red on top and bottom of pages. I know this price is not cheap but MAN- what a book!!

fc- crop.jpg

bc- crop.jpg

take