• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Golden Age Scarcities & Oddities; Silver & Bronze too; Freebies!
2 2

181 posts in this topic

Okay, boardies that's it for tonight but there's at least a third to go....still coming are bronze Supes/Actions of note, 2nd Zatanna, a SA Blackhawk with the JLA, and another half dozen gold and silver books you don't see every day, all affordable. And another incomplete but hard to find freebie.

I'm open to PM's and am reasonable to work with. Much of what I have posted thus far is tough stuff that doesn't come up all that often. Make offers as you're not likely to stumble across this stuff (most of it) in most shops. Thanks for looking, and thanks to those who have purchased! More to come, but we will be wrapping up ASAP as I have purchased a collection of esoteric stuff today and have two more small Gold/Silver collections to see in the next couple weeks. (If I swallow them both, I will probably offer some portions here as I don't expect to be able to keep it all.)

Okay, here we go....sorry I'm late but when you see this stuff you'll see I had to stop and read a lot. This is a departure from the scarce stuff of the past two nights. Mostly cheap fun, so stuff your pockets with $5's and $10's like you're headed to a strip club in a hyperinflationary environment and prepare to make a stack...

23 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Okay, time for a saucy Archie...#158 at 3.0 with slight spine roll and two center wraps detached but clean and flat. Great contents with an infamous Archie in drag story and a beach ball in the bum story with a case of mistaken identity (It's not Betty, and her boyfriend looks like he might last a few rounds with Big Moose...) $5

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'll take it.