• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Golden Age Scarcities & Oddities; Silver & Bronze too; Freebies!
2 2

181 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:
10 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

JF, Jimmers, Liz... please feel free to BUY SOMETHING.

Waiting for some I don't have :busy:

I'm waiting for my ship to come in.

Okay gang, a little housekeeping:

1) I'm shot

2) I know some of these Archies have been early Copper but I contend the Archie collectors all hang out in GSB and there's already plenty of legit hard to find gold in this thread, so the Archies post here too.

3) Back tomorrow with final postings (maybe in more than 1 session) and closing up Sunday night.

4) still coming: early Cheryl Blossom appearances, Rip Kirby, some very cool late Gold Key and Whitman, a 1970's first edition hardcover about Fleischer studios, and whatever else I can dig up from this wacky awesome collection I bought (that I can read before I have to ship!)

Thanks all for looking, buying and thread-krapping! All are appreciated (thumbsu

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Okay gang, a little housekeeping:

1) I'm shot

2) I know some of these Archies have been early Copper but I contend the Archie collectors all hang out in GSB and there's already plenty of legit hard to find gold in this thread, so the Archies post here too.

3) Back tomorrow with final postings (maybe in more than 1 session) and closing up Sunday night.

4) still coming: early Cheryl Blossom appearances, Rip Kirby, some very cool late Gold Key and Whitman, a 1970's first edition hardcover about Fleischer studios, and whatever else I can dig up from this wacky awesome collection I bought (that I can read before I have to ship!)

Thanks all for looking, buying and thread-krapping! All are appreciated (thumbsu

Thanks Gene! Good night.

14 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:
15 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm waiting for my ship to come in.

The HMS Parachute Cover? I thought that sucker was lost at sea years ago...

Scan_Pic0002.jpg

Buck Rogers #'s 2,3 and 4 in Fine 6.0 range. I would have placed them in 7.0 range but for the foxing on covers. These were from the estate of a long-time collector and I they spent too long with the same boards. They deserve a good home so let's say $7 for ll three as a set. (These came out in 1979 due to a then-new movie, about 15 years after the one-shot 1964 Gold Key #1.)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just now, porcupine48 said:
21 hours ago, Cliff R. said:

JF, Jimmers, Liz... please feel free to BUY SOMETHING.

I have!Still lurking.

That's an interesting way to describe "it" :eyeroll: