• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My CGC Submissions
6 6

205 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ThothAmon said:

Thought I’d give an update for those that might be interested. Of the 200 or so books sent in for grading I’ve received about 20 back. Highlights so far are a 9.4 asm 129, 9.0 ih 181, 9.4 Foom 2 (not sure why I didn’t have this one pressed first), a 9.6 Iron Fist 14, 9.8 asm 252 and 9.8 Star Wars 1. Lowlights are my Shadow Comics 4 Which came back a 7.0. Unhappy because it is a beautiful book and highest graded on a census of 5 was 7.5!

I have a "to be submitted" pile of about 50 comics but i won't be sending them in gor another year or so and by that time the pile will be bigger.....

Wow you have 200 comics sent in recently !! do you have a huge spare bedroom  to store them in lol ??

Edited by 1950's war comics

5 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

I have a "to be submitted" pile of about 50 comics but i won't be sending them in gor another year or so and by that time the pile will be bigger.....

Wow you have 200 comics sent in recently !! do you have a huge spare bedroom  to store them in lol ??

It is fun and I can’t wait to see the grades. As a long time collector each of the comics submitted has a story and when they’re slabbed it somehow justifies all my collecting efforts. There is no doubt that handling slabs is a logistical headache. Especially when I consider what it will look like 4 or 5 years down the road. 

On 1/19/2018 at 11:19 PM, chrisco37 said:

but that’s the only book I’d pay for slabbing on. 

That’s some pretty narrow slabbing criteria. 

On 1/19/2018 at 5:27 PM, NoMan said:

What happen with the TTA 27?

Still at CGC, on the slow boat.