• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My CGC Submissions
6 6

205 posts in this topic

Celebrate Good Times! C'mon! :banana:

dig the ASM #1, how did that #300 get 6.5? it looks lined up to the edges, didn't see bent corners... ??? maybe a tear?

As I lay in the hospital bed this morning checking my phone to see if one of my submissions had advanced from "graded" status, the thought briefly occurred to me that I was going to die and that my phone would always have 4 submissions on it (3 "verified" and one "graded") that would never be updated to "shipped/safe". They were going to sit for eternity in anticipation, never achieving the final satisfaction of release.

I am now home, albeit with vicious diverticulitis. I did not die. Yet. But I may be sick in more than one way given the above train of thought.   :whatthe:

51 minutes ago, Bird said:

I am now home, albeit with vicious diverticulitis. I did not die. Yet. But I may be sick in more than one way given the above train of thought.   :whatthe:

:( Positive vibes your way.  Had a pretty intense bout a several years ago that put me in the hospital twice, so hope you recover quickly!   Hey, I'm still here anyway.

Just sent my first two submissions ever to CGC (through the LCS, since they were having a signing), rather than buying some already slabbed.  However, I think I will send my next batch myself.

@Dageaux38 Those are awesome books! Great Sub  

Might have been better to post in "This week back from CGC thread"..... this was thothamon's cgc submission thread, just fyi 

AND @Architecht What is up with the emoji's ??? that ??? should have made a puzzled face, :foryou: 

also when I click on the icon for emoji's they're straight different lol    ........ that update this morning?