• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Selling Almost All of my Collection (Again)

80 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, davedawgbg said:

SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN LOT (17 Total Comics) – $75

image.png

IMG_8964.JPG

15 hours ago, davedawgbg said:

SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN LOT (17 Total Comics) – $75

image.png

IMG_8964.JPG

Take

10 minutes ago, paperheart said:

you're congratulating the wrong buyer

Does look like he took it and I must have just skipped over it this morning.  Was surprised it was still up for grabs.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:26 PM, davedawgbg said:

No Probies, HOS members or anyone I have on ignore.

As far as what is visible to me, I responded to the first person that claimed it:  1Cool

5 hours ago, SkOw said:

Great thread too by the seller!

Any more DC coming? :popcorn:

Thank you.

Yup.

So the seller just pm's me and said that I was on his ignore list because he was upset that I sent him a low ball offer on a previous sales thread which he had last month.  He said I was self absorbed because I sent him a follow up PM saying that a courtesy response to my offer would've been nice, since he never responded.  I then deleted my conversation with him since he didn't respond to any of my messages.  He now is trying to change it around and trying to make me look like the bad guy.  That being said, Since the seller doesn't want to sell to me then there's nothing I can do but move on and just do business elsewhere.  I hope that other board members don't upset the seller, since it seems he's very thin skinned with a weak back bone.

5 hours ago, hobbyguy said:

So the seller just pm's me and said that I was on his ignore list because he was upset that I sent him a low ball offer on a previous sales thread which he had last month.  He said I was self absorbed because I sent him a follow up PM saying that a courtesy response to my offer would've been nice, since he never responded.  I then deleted my conversation with him since he didn't respond to any of my messages.  He now is trying to change it around and trying to make me look like the bad guy.  That being said, Since the seller doesn't want to sell to me then there's nothing I can do but move on and just do business elsewhere.  I hope that other board members don't upset the seller, since it seems he's very thin skinned with a weak back bone.

Chance.png

BATMAN BRONZE AGE SET (26 Total Comics) – $100

All of the titular characters run I have from the Bronze Age starting with #240, majority in the 7 – 9 range with a couple outliers in both directions. 

image.png

IMG_8978.JPG

Edited by davedawgbg
Updated photos & description

BATMAN COPPER/MODERN SET (62 Total Comics) – $125  SOLD

Titular characters run from the Copper Age & up, the majority of the group is in VF or better condition.  These are the typical ‘bought to be read’ books but they’re not abused.  I’ve given actual grades to the keys but the most of the rest fall into the aforementioned category. 

#400 is a good looking VF for a newsstand edition

#608 looks great and I was surprised it was as high as it is considering the rest of the group

#635 at first glance looks better than VF/NM but it has slight color rub around the staples which hurts it

#700 Red Hood Variant has a few NCB stress lines on the spine

image.thumb.png.9e93311a0060e8950ff07e4f6ff2df91.png

IMG_8976.JPG

Edited by davedawgbg
SOLD

ADVENTURE COMICS #431 – #440, #461 – #464 (14 Total Comics) – $40

Pretty nice set of the Spectre’s first appearance, all in the F/VF to high VF range.  Best one is 440 which is teetering on the VF/NM fence but I don’t think gets there, all these books have really nice color, gloss and feel.  The 461 – 464 group are all in VG to low F condition for some early Power Girl and Death of Earth 2 Caped Crusader.

IMG_8975.JPG

IMG_8977.JPG

Edited by davedawgbg
Updated photos & description

1 hour ago, davedawgbg said:

BATMAN COPPER/MODERN SET (62 Total Comics) – $125

Titular characters run from the Copper Age & up, the majority of the group is in VF or better condition.  These are the typical ‘bought to be read’ books but they’re not abused.  I’ve given actual grades to the keys but the most of the rest fall into the aforementioned category. 

#400 is a good looking VF for a newsstand edition

#608 looks great and I was surprised it was as high as it is considering the rest of the group

#635 at first glance looks better than VF/NM but it has slight color rub around the staples which hurts it

#700 Red Hood Variant has a few NCB stress lines on the spine

image.thumb.png.9e93311a0060e8950ff07e4f6ff2df91.png

IMG_8976.JPG

Take