• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The strange case from mid October 2017: CHAIDINAR
1 1

114 posts in this topic

This case MIGHT do me a tad harm, because I did something I RARELY have ever done, out of the two hundred thousand or so total transactions since I have been on eBay.

But there was a valid REASON, although there is in fact " Never a right way to do the wrong thing". For my wrong way I apologize in advance,

BUT there are a few reminding lessons to be learned here.

Before I get too distracted, the eBayer SELLER you good folks out there should avoid at all costs:

CHAIDINAR.

CAL who will present the evidence shortly...

Disclaimer: I have a bad keyboard and will be getting it replaced this week. I apologize in advance for any and all typos...

This started as CAL being the BUYER. Despite what the CGCers may THINK they know about me, I an primarily a BUYER on the 'Bay.

My Feedbacks do not reflect too much as CAL( Quintessence) as a Buyer, because to me, I honestly think the SELLING part is more reflective.

Anyway, this entire episode started with me BUYING two so-so Comics from CHAIDINAR.

Then I had bid seven(7) more items, and during the interim transit time between me paying for the two items and paying for the next seven items,

a few contacts were made.

The first contact was initiated by ME, as he was going to charge me $18.00-something for those seven(7) comic books.

I balked, and told him something like " you gotta do better than that w/ shipping".

CAL who was kinda shocked at that.

5 minutes ago, NoMan said:

How fruitious!! I'm REALLY bored at work! :banana:

I GUARANTEE CAL does not dissapoint! Entertainment is my game, CAL is the name!

CAL who really can't do 3rd-person schtick after a great post like this lol 

1 minute ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

There's such a flurry of CAL on the Boards, I don't know where to start!

I get like that when I have about a 1/5 of Wild Turkey/Jerk Juice in me.

There's a dedicated thread for complaining about ebay duds, and to inform the board about them.

Any experienced Buyer should already know they must always send Seller a question to ask about combined shipping if terms not expressly described in listing - murphy's law states any time you don't ask Seller first, Seller will charge the maximum possible amount, e.g. Seller will stack the $4 shipping on 5 books for total + $20 shipping.

Edited by grebal

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Good! At least it isn't that Mila Kunis Jim Beam, who I am boycotting.

CAL who can't divulge to avoid Political posts strikes/banning...

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Good! At least it isn't that Mila Kunis Jim Beam, who I am boycotting.

CAL who can't divulge to avoid Political posts strikes/banning...

That stuff tastes like carp anyway.

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

GOOD! I must take your word on your expertise, as I rarely drink these days. And when i DID drink, it was Fosters beer!

CAL who longs for the good ol' reckless days!

2 minutes ago, Calamerica said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

GOOD! I must take your word on your expertise, as I rarely drink these days. And when i DID drink, it was Fosters beer!

CAL who longs for the good ol' reckless days!

I love the green oil cans.  The blue stuff wasn't that great.

Here is apartial screenshot of the seven( 7) I bought from CHAIDINAR but yet to pay.

This was AFTER he reduced the ship cost.

CAL with more coming...

CAL 2 Chaidinar C.png

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I love the green oil cans.  The blue stuff wasn't that great.

YES! Those green cans were great! Just because of you, I'm getting some today!

CAL who has to wait for the wife to go to her 9 to 5er...:flamed:

Here is the first contact, initiated by me, asking him to reduce the ship charge. Mind you his auctions STATED he combinews shipping( I am NOT ignoring you, GREBAL, I am sowly destroying your swings and misses towards me)...

CAL 2 Chaidinar A.png

21 minutes ago, grebal said:

There's a dedicated thread for complaining about ebay duds, and to inform the board about them.

Any experienced Buyer should already know they must always send Seller a question to ask about combined shipping if terms not expressly described in listing - murphy's law states any time you don't ask Seller first, Seller will charge the maximum possible amount, e.g. Seller will stack the $4 shipping on 5 books for total + $20 shipping.

CHAIDINAR E.png