• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 Golden or Atomic Age books Nice!

31 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, cmcfan said:

It’s fine. Not looking to side track this thread. Mistermystery enjoy the book. 

Thanks. I had PM'd the seller earlier when he first posted to say I'd take it as long as it was complete, which meant the Schomburg cover. The scan was to confirm that.  I miss my Mile High copy so wanted a copy that showcased the Schomburg cover.

1 hour ago, miraclemet said:

but the seller did not say he would accept "pending scan" take it's, so in theory it doesn't conform to the rules of the thread.

If you wanted to get real technical, until the scans were posted it wasn't a valid sales thread  (per marketplace rules) since the books had prices but no grades, descriptions or scans. 

I agreed with you. It went too fast for me. Most of my sales always went VERY SLOW so I had time to put grades on books.  Now, I am going to put grades pardon my wild inobedient kids who just went to bed.

12 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
2 hours ago, comicdonna said:

If there's no survivors,  i'll take the fighting yank.

No way,me! :slapfight:

You just want to yanky my wanky. :eyeroll:

19 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
21 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

You just want to yanky my wanky. :eyeroll:

pickles. :sumo:

?.jpg

10 hours ago, miraclemet said:

but the seller did not say he would accept "pending scan" take it's, so in theory it doesn't conform to the rules of the thread.

If you wanted to get real technical, until the scans were posted it wasn't a valid sales thread  (per marketplace rules) since the books had prices but no grades, descriptions or scans. 

I've learned this lesson from my earlier sales threads.  Seems like a good idea to post list and give folks a heads up to what's coming.  But in reality just doesn't work.  I've found best to just post one at time with pics, then when done go back to page one and list summary.