• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED......NOVEMBER SALES THREAD
3 3

193 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

......  ^^ ....This one is a neat comic..... I'm surprised it lasted so long. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Me, too.  I paid more than you were asking for a lower grade copy.  

3 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:
8 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:
10 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

This cover seems Bakerish to me. hm

Baker-esque

Bakeristic

..... as opposed to Bakeriffic ? GOD BLESS....

23 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Thanks, folks......that's probably it for this time......... as many of you know, my boy got himself in some trouble and will likely get some time. Hopefully a good lawyer can keep it from being a LONG time..... thanks to all who bought books from the last few threads.... I won't forget it. GOD BLESS....

......they conveniently forget to mention the bail and lawyer fees in the baby brochure ...... and how quickly they go from this...............

IdBcQIC.jpg

.......to this............

HtCu4TC.jpg

Sorry to hear this Jim. Kids can just kick your . I was a bit of a hellion at that age but turned out OK. My dad gave me some tough love and now I wish I could thank him. Good luck with this situation.

4 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

MODERN COMICS 77..........................................9.0..................................................OW.....................................................$ 200 ....."D" Copy..............Bill Ward takes Torchy to Saturn (....where they like to treat women rough, Torchy don't play dat) .............CGC label included.

QncTQeI.jpg

oSNWonm.jpg

I'll take it Jimbo!

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Sorry to hear this Jim. Kids can just kick your . I was a bit of a hellion at that age but turned out OK. My dad gave me some tough love and now I wish I could thank him. Good luck with this situation.

I did make it clear that the days of me scrambling for bail and such are over after this one. ...... at some point it almost hurts more than it helps. GOD BLESS....

4 minutes ago, Bat34 said:

Best to you, your son, and family Jim...

...thanks buddy, I paid quite a bit more for that one....something about that cover always grabbed me. GOD BLESS....

On 11/11/2017 at 10:11 AM, jimjum12 said:

FIGHTIN MARINES 5..................................4.0..................................................OW......................................$ 50 ....would be nicer, but unfortunately, a coaster book.... Baker c/a

I’ll take it

8 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

BLACK CAT 45............................................................2.0..................................................................OW............................................$ 75 .....Classic "Colorama" story :cloud9:

xl8jwoa.jpg

I'll take it

55 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:
11 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

.... at some point it almost hurts more than it helps. GOD BLESS....

Same situation but with my mom. Eventually you just become an enabler

..... I put my family through this at one time.......... enabling and codependency are so subtle in the onset. It's tough to break the cycle. GOD BLESS....

.....INVOICES have been sent.........thanks a million for everything folks, you're the best :cloud9: 

On 11/12/2017 at 1:04 PM, Robot Man said:

@jimjum12

Tough love, but real love. Play the long game, which takes a lot of patience and work but you should be able to make strong inroads.

And since you've been through it all, you know exactly what he's going through. Wishing you the best, Jim!