• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cal's Thread
2 2

132 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I don't know how you find that out on the new boards.

I would vote for a caning.

pervert

No - sideways, silly.  lol

1 hour ago, Ottobord said:

I'm not much for the drama but I was watching the original thread hoping Cal would get an answer to his question.  Was it ever answered?

"original Cal thread" ? Going to have to be more specific.

Decade / year / month / date / hour

That should get us close enough.

On 11/21/2017 at 12:53 PM, Ottobord said:

I'm not much for the drama but I was watching the original thread hoping Cal would get an answer to his question.  Was it ever answered?

No the Question was never answered, despite MANY here already know the answer. Trying to get supposed "men" to be forthright here

is like getting a circumcision at the age of 30.

Oh, FWIW, I NEVER said that I was NOT going to send the opposition the books he bought off me on the 'Bay.

I have no idea how that got "gossipped" or twisted/spin/spun/whatever to the point that I was NOT going to send him the books.

That would have been an instant victory for him, as a non-performing Seller can get kicked off the 'Bay.

Delivery Confirmation of those five( 5) auctions he bought off me:  on Nov. 20th.

I don't know if he is riding out 50 more days before he slams the Negatives on me, or what else he has planned.

I feel much better about the situation, for reasons that should be obvious. Notice the key word, "should".

At any rate, I won't be posting much anymore, as I have been advised to stop completely.

I am pondering a possible "settlement" with him:

If he can post me all 5 Star Positive Feedbacks, I will QUIT the Boards forever.

Here is where Transplant and other haters can actually channel their hatred of me into something good.

The Mods will love you for accepting this "settlement", Harshen will for sure love you, heck, I might ask him to give you voters

3 free submits if this is a success.

I do have some Lobbying skills, and hard to believe that I need those skills here on a Comic Book Board.

Oh well, that Charles Manson case would have NEVER been solved if not for that one girl

having withdrawal 3 months into her jail sentence for a unrelated crime and she sang like a canary

and got that wheels of Justice moving( I don't understand all the fascination of Manson but  MILLIONS

were mesmerized by the "hold" he had over his little cult). Sometimes unlikely events turn things out better

than what you THINK they are going to turn out.

CAL who wishes MOST here a Happy Thanksgiving and see you later....2c

Edited by Calamerica
typos, still waiting on new keyboard....

3 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

There's a guy I think that can help you with that.  Ewart is his name.

Jason Ewart? he of micro-trimming shame( not fame...). I recall most of that train-wreck AND heard of it before it was posted here...

CAL who back in the day had the connections that counted....