• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cal's Thread
2 2

132 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Calamerica said:

general lack of class that any decent points within them are lost.

I have enough class that has carried me to this station of life so far; if you can see anything meaningful in Stu's "similar"posts/style you just don't WANT to see the same in mine. When the one CEO calls for raising the minimum wage he is a hero, but when the OTHER CEO does it he is a profiteer. You've been called out. 

he may have kept his thread alive long enough to get the answer

There was PLENTY of time for that Q to be answered; especially since he started ANOTHER Thread with MY personal details re: eBay while the thread YOU bring up here was still on fire( Flame War). I had to set this record straight. 

offered out Transplant for a fight

I never did such a thing! I am a Senior Citizen in his 60's and would NEVER challenge a man bigger than me and half my age or younger! I am out of shape and haven't been in a slugfest for a few months let alone the Gym. My wife is lucky I take out the trash I am so out-of-synch( but if I didn't she would hit me with a frying pan or the first dangerous object available).  I haven't been thrown out of a bar/club/other establishment in a few months! I promise I am telling the truth! I really wanted to speak to the person and try to see where he is coming from. Get HIS side of the story; see why he "dislikes" me so much. That's all. I CAN be fair.  I'm the nicest person on the planet! Honest!

Going to log off for a while, get some great food. Turkey Day. For the Turkey.  Covfefe. I admit a few of the people are right about a FEW of my not-so-desireable traits yet are still wrong about me overall: I just cannot resist throwing out some stuff, to see what sticks. Sit back and watch the fireworks. I loved the Godfather Poster when it came out in early 1972; a Man holding the puppet strings.

CAL who might stick in the Godfather today and yes I am half Italian but NO they are NOT my relatives....

You sound so much better when you are not rambling in the 3rd person.

18 hours ago, aszumilo said:

You sound so much better when you are not rambling in the 3rd person.

I DID sneak my 3rd-person schtick w/ Godfather comment!

If I sounded more reasonable thatn I may have failed partially...

CAL who no longer cares what they think of me; just getting in the licks/swipes/get-backs I can before impending outcome...

3 hours ago, Calamerica said:

CAL who no longer cares what they think of me; just getting in the licks/swipes/get-backs I can before impending outcome...

Never figured you for a boardie licker, but whatever floats your boat...,

4 hours ago, Calamerica said:

Just keep it civil so you can stay away from warnings/strikes :wishluck:

25 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Are you kidding, there are dozens of comics in here....

Maybe he was hoping someone would put a Star Wars collection up for sale in this thread :whistle:

3 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

:blush:  Cal may be a little loony or different but he does make things interesting.