• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA, HO HO HO EDITION IS CLOSED!
5 5

576 posts in this topic

Well now!   That  was  a pleasant  surprise.   My Beloved  just  got  back  from  Girls'  Night Out  and fetched me  back  an eggroll  and  an  order  of   shrimp  in  garlic sauce,   YUM!

Oh,  and  Weird  Adventures 3 (Canadian  version)   is  SOLD!

Thanks  Jimmers!

Patsy and her  Pals 13

Chipping upper  edge  of  cover,   small tear  RH  edge BC,  large dogear  lower  RH FC,  should be  visible in scan. small  circular tear lower  LH  FC.  
Interior is  nice,   offwhite   pages. 

Asking $15  SOLD!

MN1VnjG.jpg

Edited by catrick339

The Living  Bible  #1

L B Cole  cover on  this  one,   he pops up in  the  oddest  places.

Corner off upper  LH  FC,   light  water  stain  lower  RH  FC,  matching  stain  on  BC, plus  tape  repairs  along  the  entire spine  inside.  Offwhite  pages

Asking  $30 for this little  oddball.

Nvj0VRg.jpg

And that's it  for  the evening,   back  tomorrow  afternoon  again around  threeish,  probably  run  about  the  same  hours,

Early Bird  Specials  between  5  AM  and 6 AM  Monday!

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Only Catrick comes up with stuff like this and that off the hook Fairy Tales book:acclaim:

(Blushes,  just  a tiny bit)

Here's one to  tide you over  until  this  afternoon.

Showcase 10

Second  Lois  Lane issue

Spine  completely  taped,  light  water  stains,   fading upper  FC. Perfectly  nice  reader,   no  better. 

Asking  $100

pcEtQqm.jpg

Howdy  Fifth!

Closest  thing  I  have  scanned,  nice  skull  cover:

Gangsters  Can't  Win  2

Spine  taped,   the obvious  corners off  the FC, 1" piece  out  LH  edge  BC,  couple other  smaller pieces out.  Interior  is  solid,  offwhite pages

$20 takes it  SOLD!

Q8lpvNH.jpg

Edited by catrick339

However,  don't  despair.  Once  I  fire  up  the scanner  this  afternoon   there  are more PCH  titles  coming,  both  raw  and  slabbed!  HUZZAH!

Dug  through  while  I'm  having  a  second  cuppa,   here's the oddest  PCH  item  I have  for this  thread:

Venus  13,  remaindered  and  restapled in  a cover  from  Red  Circle  4

This is  actually  listed in Overstreet,   evidently  someone  ran  across  a  warehouse  find of  unused  covers  from  Red  Circle,   got their  hands on 
a  stack of  stripped  comics,  and  stapled  the  two  together.  

Cover  has  chipping  all around the perimeter and a 2" tear  LH BC,  and the lower (new)  staple  has   some  rust  with  just a  touch  of  migration. Interior is
quite  nice,  offwhite  to  white pages.  No  Venus  collection  is  truly  complete  without  this  weird-arse  listed  variant,   lollol

Asking  $100  SOLD!  per  PM

rSLkyTS.jpg

j78TkMp.jpg

Edited by catrick339