• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA, HO HO HO EDITION IS CLOSED!
5 5

576 posts in this topic

Nellie the Nurse 13

Two inch  split  lower  spine,   chips out  upper  and  RH  edge FC,  general  wear, lower  spine  is  still  attached  by  sheer  force  of  personality. 
Interior  is solid,  with  cream - offwhite  pages.  

As a bonus you  get  a  complete  cover  wrap  to  Nellie  32, and  the  interior  to  Nellie 33.  They  came  to  me  as  a  complete  comic  in  a
collection,  but  the  staples  didn't  line  up  worth  a  durn,   lol  The GCD  quickly  sorted  it  out. 

Take  the  whole  unsightly  mess  for  $50

62J6Mgt.jpg

Mystic 58

Cover loose,  plenty  of  general  wear, couple  tears   LH  BC,  sub-type  crease  FC,  small split  lower  spine.   Strictly  a  reader,   interior is  solid

Asking $15  SOLD!

xVmMeJ8.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Showcase 12,  Challengers of the Unknown

This one is  even  rougher  than the last one,   with  even  more problems.   Spine  split,   plenty of  wear,  1 x 3  corner off  lower  LH  BC. 
Interior is  okay,    makes  a  good  enough  reader.  

$50 takes it  SOLD!  per PM!

NIPahn8.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Herbie 12

Woo  Woo,    Fat  Fury  appearance!

Reader copy,  general  wear,   water BC,  offwhite    pages

$5 or  I  bop  you  with  this  here  lollipop!

K0ip2G5.jpg

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Going uptown to see a couple Rock-a-Billy bands. Planning on misbehaving a little. :devil:  so the little lady is driving. I can still look while on the road for a while. :banana:

Rock on Robot!

Weird  Adventures 3 (Canadian  version) 

Oboy,   torture  on  the FC,   severed  head  inside,   THIS  is  what  Wertham  was  talking  about!

Piece out lower  FC,  water  stains  along   RH  and lower edge  BC,  rusty  staples  with  plenty  of  migration.  Oh,  and there's  some  paper  stuck to  the  lower  BC,  from  another  comic  book.     Rough  reader,   but  it's  the only  copy  I've  ever  seen. 

Asking  $40

KM7YB1s.jpg

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Weird  Adventures 3 (Canadian  version) 

Oboy,   torture  on  the FC,   severed  head  inside,   THIS  is  what  Wertham  was  talking  about!

Piece out lower  FC,  water  stains  along   RH  and lower edge  BC,  rusty  staples  with  plenty  of  migration.  Oh,  and there's  some  paper  stuck to  the  lower  BC,  from  another  comic  book.     Rough  reader,   but  it's  the only  copy  I've  ever  seen. 

Asking  $40

KM7YB1s.jpg

take it,please

Edited by porcupine48
thank you