• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA, HO HO HO EDITION IS CLOSED!
5 5

576 posts in this topic

Haunted  Thrills 14

Is it  just me,  or is there something  wrong  with  the perspective on  the  cover? Somehow  it  looks like  the  big  green swamp monster  is  reaching  through  a  wall,  instead of out  of  the murky  pool.  Ahh  well,   our Blonde  Heroine  is  reacting  nicely,   and  the headlights  are  superb,   lol

Nice  enough  looking  copy,   with  a  small split  lower  spine,   but  the  cover  is  loose,   alas. 

Take it for $40  SOLD!

jBsi8nv.jpg

Edited by catrick339

5 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Haunted  Thrills 14

Is it  just me,  or is there something  wrong  with  the perspective on  the  cover? Somehow  it  looks like  the  big  green swamp monster  is  reaching  through  a  wall,  instead of out  of  the murky  pool.  Ahh  well,   our Blonde  Heroine  is  reacting  nicely,   and  the headlights  are  superb,   lol

Nice  enough  looking  copy,   with  a  small split  lower  spine,   but  the  cover  is  loose,   alas. 

Take it for $40

jBsi8nv.jpg

:takeit: 

5 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Haunted  Thrills 14

Take it for $40

jBsi8nv.jpg

Take!

Here's Howie 4

Talk  about  your   obscure  DC titles...I wasn't aware  of  this  title  at  all  until  maybe  5 or 6 years  ago when one  fell into  my lap in  a box lot.
I've  had  a  couple  more  since then,  so they're out  there.  Always  fun  when  I  stumble over  something  I  haven't  seen  before.  Here's the funny
thing,   with  the  next  issue  he  joins  the army  and the  Teen  Humor  thing  is  done.   One  of   DC's  odder  titles. 

Flat,   square,    tight, decent  amount of  glosse,   tight  with  white  pages. Couple  tiny  chips  out   LH  edge  BC,  and a   coupon  BC  is  partially made
out in  pencil.   

Yours  for $40  SOLD!

D4klqVT.jpg

Edited by catrick339
Wups, typo on the price

Wups,   sorry  Robot,   that  wasn't  a  freebie,   I  fatfingered  the  price  and  didn't  catch it.  

You  get  first  dibs  if  you want it  for  the   edited price. 

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Wups,   sorry  Robot,   that  wasn't  a  freebie,   I  fatfingered  the  price  and  didn't  catch it.  

You  get  first  dibs  if  you want it  for  the   edited price. 

I think I will let it go for that... Want me to go in and editit my "take it"?

Still,  it points  out  that  I haven't  had  a  freebie  in this  thread yet.  Here you  go,   this  comic  is  FREE  with  the  next  purchase, 
just  claim it!  

Adventures  into Darkness  14,   rough  reader CLAIMED!

U9Gq8Aj.jpg

Edited by catrick339

18 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Here's Howie 4

Talk  about  your   obscure  DC titles...I wasn't aware  of  this  title  at  all  until  maybe  5 or 6 years  ago when one  fell into  my lap in  a box lot.
I've  had  a  couple  more  since then,  so they're out  there.  Always  fun  when  I  stumble over  something  I  haven't  seen  before.  Here's the funny
thing,   with  the  next  issue  he  joins  the army  and the  Teen  Humor  thing  is  done.   One  of   DC's  odder  titles. 

Flat,   square,    tight, decent  amount of  glosse,   tight  with  white  pages. Couple  tiny  chips  out   LH  edge  BC,  and a   coupon  BC  is  partially made
out in  pencil.   

Yours  for $40

D4klqVT.jpg

6 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Still,  it points  out  that  I haven't  had  a  freebie  in this  thread yet.  Here you  go,   this  comic  is  FREE  with  the  next  purchase, 
just  claim it!  

Adventures  into Darkness  14,   rough  reader,   two  CF  out.  First  and last  stories  are  complete,   the others?  Not  so  much. 

U9Gq8Aj.jpg

:takeit:Nice reader

Patsy and Hedy 26

Gorgeous  precode Atlas  Teen  Humor,  what's not  to love?

Flat,   clean,   square,   great  gloss,  tight  spine  and CF,  superb  white  pages.   There  are  two tiny  flaws BC,    a pair  of  miniscule  chips  LH  edge  of the cover,   and  a  1/16  or  smaller  tear  upper  edge,  with  a  matching   fold.   If it  wasn't  for those  I'd send it  in  for  a slab,   and if  it doesn't  sell   I may  anyhow. 

Asking  $70, pretty  firm  on  this one.  SOLD!

TOpyedW.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Patsy and Hedy 26

Gorgeous  precode Atlas  Teen  Humor,  what's not  to love?

Flat,   clean,   square,   great  gloss,  tight  spine  and CF,  superb  white  pages.   There  are  two tiny  flaws BC,    a pair  of  miniscule  chips  LH  edge  of the cover,   and  a  1/16  or  smaller  tear  upper  edge,  with  a  matching   fold.   If it  wasn't  for those  I'd send it  in  for  a slab,   and if  it doesn't  sell   I may  anyhow. 

Asking  $70, pretty  firm  on  this one. 

TOpyedW.jpg