• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE. (end of the) PLANET. SALE.........Get In Here!
5 5

294 posts in this topic

Ok, sorry for the mess folks. I underestimated the power of Planet. (that and a gaggle of 18 year olds who put off their projects until the last minute). I'm not usually this disorganized, and for that I apologize profusely. Promise to be better going forward, there's a lot of ground to cover over the next few days....

Here's what I got sold: (going of first :takeit:)

#70 - Rick

#69 - Mystafo

#68 - Mystafo

#67 - GoldenCase

#64 - Bentbryan

#62 - Goldlust

#61 - Wally's Comics

STILL AVAILABLE: (as of this post)

#59 - FN+ $250NOW $190   SOLD TO N2WDW One of my all-time-favorite covers. Wolverine/Yondu Udonta-Protype and legs. Lovely solid and flat issue with great color. Light rust on staples and bug chew lrhc keeps this classic cover affordable. 

green_sold_sign_h.png

Edited by Soft-Serve

#58 - VG+ $175 SOLD TO JUSTJIMN - One of my favorite classic covers. Girls on Rockets, what an image. Anyway, this is a hefty issue with a lower staple pop (holding by back cover, pulling a bit) and very light rust on upper staple. No migration. Get it cheap. 

green_sold_sign_h.png

Edited by Soft-Serve

#57 - FN $225 SOLD TO RICK- Hmmm...the lady looks familiar. Guess was so nice they drew her twice. Anyway, very tiny upper/lower spine dings and hard-to-see printer's crease on cover. Otherwise a lovely, glossy and solid issue here. Oh, and you see the same color I do, right? 

green_sold_sign_h.png

Edited by Soft-Serve

Just now, Soft-Serve said:

#57 - FN $225 - Hmmm...the lady looks familiar. Guess was so nice they drew her twice. Anyway, very tiny upper/lower spine dings and hard-to-see printer's crease on cover. Otherwise a lovely, glossy and solid issue here. Oh, and you see the same color I do, right? 

Fiction House - Planet Comics 057 (1).jpg

Fiction House - Planet Comics 057 (2).jpg

I’ll Take It