• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE. (end of the) PLANET. SALE.........Get In Here!
5 5

294 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I think I’m gonna be tied up between seven and 830 tonight so sadly I will miss out 

I will try to sneak away on my phone though

I’ll message you if anything good shows up so you can focus on your meeting. 

50 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I think I’m gonna be tied up between seven and 830 tonight so sadly I will miss out 

I will try to sneak away on my phone though

50 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Rick: sometimes you buy more books when you're at meetings!!

606E3E62-D3E7-4832-81D7-0B64688A825F.jpeg.28b593c8f824e5ef3873931b0e12e1d5.jpeg

Ok folks, let's get this going with a cheap one....

#55 VG+ - $150 -  SOLD TO SURFCITYCOMICS - Nicely-disguised cover swipe from previously-posted issues (it wasn't the first) Decent above-average reader here. Despite a subcrease it presents very well. Tape interior reinforcing staples and spine. 

green_sold_sign_h.png.357b20fc3e36e854c46e08505aad4ffa.png

Edited by Soft-Serve

#54 - VG/FN - $150 - NOW $115 - SOLD TO N2WDW - Very nice book, only issue is one piece of masking tape exterior, sealing a tear. Otherwise a solid & attractive copy of this GGA issue! White/Off-White Pages. 

green_sold_sign_h.png

Edited by Soft-Serve

Here's a gooooood one.....

#48 - VF/NM - $900 SOLD TO NEWSHANE- One of my very best mid-run Planets. Gorgeous copy of an iconic Robot cover. Crisp with white pages. Only a small upper spine binding ding to mention. This book is a fresh and crisp as they come. Good luck finding one nicer! 

Edited by Soft-Serve

#47 - VF $500 - SOLD TO SURFCITYCOMICS Gorgeous copy of this book. Super glossy cover with inky blacks. Lovely interior with white pages. Only a small lower spine split to mention. This book is a fresh and crisp as they come. 

green_sold_sign_h.png

Edited by Soft-Serve

#46 - Former Graded 7.5 - $375 SOLD TO JUSTJIMN - Infamous nude panels issue. All-around solid book with nice color on cover. A press could get this to 8.0 easy. (Can't find the image for the rear cover, will add soon...) Label picture on request, included in sale. 

Edited by Soft-Serve

2 minutes ago, Soft-Serve said:

#46 - Former Graded 7.5 - $375 - Infamous nude panels issue. All-around solid book with nice color on cover. A press could get this to 8.0 easy. (Can't find the image for the rear cover, will add soon...) Label picture on request, included in sale. 

Fiction House - Planet Comics 046a (1).jpg

:takeit:

Just now, Soft-Serve said:

#45 - FN+ - $350 - Killer classic cover here, super saturated color for this iconic issue. 1/2" upper spine split and small piece out lower spine keep this from VF. Nice PQ! 

Fiction House - Planet Comics 045 (4).jpg

Fiction House - Planet Comics 045 (5).jpg

Take

#43 - FN+ - $275 SOLD TO JUSTJIMN - Another really nice issue. Only thing keeping this one from getting a VF is some creasing on cover and an 1" tear on cover (on man's face), sealed with scotch tape on the inside. White pages!  

green_sold_sign_h.png

Edited by Soft-Serve