• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE. (end of the) PLANET. SALE.........Get In Here!
5 5

294 posts in this topic

#28 - Former CGC 7.5 - $850 - SOLD TO THOTHAMON - Top 10 Planet for me. Period. This one was HARD to find, especially in grade. Typical Fiction House upper/lower spine dings, hard impressed pencil "J" in the "P" in planet. Maybe an undiscovered pedigree? Who cares, you'll never see one this nice again (except for maybe Rick's...)

green_sold_sign_h.png.357b20fc3e36e854c46e08505aad4ffa.pngFiction House - Planet Comics 028  (1).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

3 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I was doing this under the table with my iPhone at the meeting. Some killer color as expected. Congrats to everybody

@Mystafo @misterrmystery And everybody else who is picking these up. 

This thread is kind of bittersweet because Jeremy is probably the first person I got to know very well here and we were Planeteering together.  We helped each other find books along the way.  At one point we each had around half the books but mostly different books, but He kept building up his collection and I’m glad he is bringing it out here for all of us. 

I agree its awesome that he is giving the board a chance to pick these books up first, and there are a lot of pick ups which is great to see.  Jeremy has always been helpful as I have been putting together my now almost complete run, he is just an awesome guy to deal with :)

#27 - FN+ - $350 - SOLD TO CHANGER - This book looks great despite the miscut at the printers. (That's ok, you get more of the scene to the right than any other issue of this number!) Staple pull/Short spine tear and detached centerfold keep this down. The color is why you should buy it. 

green_sold_sign_h.png.357b20fc3e36e854c46e08505aad4ffa.png

Edited by Soft-Serve

Just now, Soft-Serve said:

#27 - FN+ - $350 - This book looks great despite the miscut at the printers. (That's ok, you get more of the scene to the right than any other issue of this number!) Staple pull/Short spine tear and detached centerfold keep this down. The color is why you should buy it. 

Fiction House - Planet Comics 027a (1).jpg

Fiction House - Planet Comics 027a (2).jpg

take

#25 - Former CGC 4.5 - $300 - SOLD TO GOLDLUST - Absolutely stellar looking issue with the best red's I've seen in a #25 (or any FH for that matter, they were stingy with their ink). Single staple has been reinforced, some light creasing interior. Who cares? Look at that cover! 

Fiction House - Planet Comics 025 (1).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

#23 - Former CGC 7.0 - $975 - SOLD TO CHANGER - Bar-None the nicest copy of this issue I've ever found. The only thing I can think that kept it from grading higher is a 3" edge tear on Page 31 (CF). This book is killer. You'll find none better. 

Edited by Soft-Serve

2 hours ago, Soft-Serve said:

Here's a gooooood one.....

#48 - VF/NM - $900 - One of my very best mid-run Planets. Gorgeous copy of an iconic Robot cover. Crisp with white pages. Only a small upper spine binding ding to mention. This book is a fresh and crisp as they come. Good luck finding one nicer! 

Fiction House - Planet Comics 048a (1).jpg

Fiction House - Planet Comics 048a (2).jpg

:takeit: