• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)SMALL Thread............... mostly SA in decent shape
3 3

133 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

Thanks, Tamir ............. my sister passed away a couple days ago, so I'm just trying to stay busy you know .... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

OMG im so sorry my friend.  We all love you here on the boards, you have a big family.  God bless you ans your family during this tough time and I hope you can enjoy the holidays.  Have a blessed day.

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Thanks, Tamir ............. my sister passed away a couple days ago, so I'm just trying to stay busy you know .... GOD BLESS....

Sorry to hear about your sister Jimbo :angel:

8 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

LOVE CLASSICS 2 ..........................................2.0....................................................OW.........................................................$ 10 :news: SOLD n2dwd

.....Cool book

FVfqfIH.jpg

Virginia Mayo starring in Warner Bros. "White Heat".  I guess this one goes with Black Cat Mystery #50. lol 

Condolences on your loss, Jimbo. Sounds like you two were close, and if she's at all like you, she brought a lot of light to the lives of many.

While it may seem an odd outcome from an ulcer, it's not if sepsis sets in. My wife lost an aunt to septic shock about four or five years ago, and I recall the ER doc saying there's usually only about a six-hour window in which they can counteract such widespread infection. Not a lot of time from the time one figures out they don't feel well to the time docs actually figure out what the patient is up against. I guess my point is don't spend too much time dwelling on whether everything possible was done; IIRC it's a short window in which to diagnose and act upon sepsis.

Your board family is with you, brother. Did she enjoy comics, or what did she think of your hobby?

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Condolences on your loss, Jimbo. Sounds like you two were close, and if she's at all like you, she brought a lot of light to the lives of many.

While it may seem an odd outcome from an ulcer, it's not if sepsis sets in. My wife lost an aunt to septic shock about four or five years ago, and I recall the ER doc saying there's usually only about a six-hour window in which they can counteract such widespread infection. Not a lot of time from the time one figures out they don't feel well to the time docs actually figure out what the patient is up against. I guess my point is don't spend too much time dwelling on whether everything possible was done; IIRC it's a short window in which to diagnose and act upon sepsis.

Your board family is with you, brother. Did she enjoy comics, or what did she think of your hobby?

She wasn't into comics except for the Four Colors I gave her for her two girls.... GOD BLESS....