• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If, God forbid you were to die today.....
3 3

51 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Have you ever had your finger hovering over the "enter" button, not sure if you should press it or not?.

Yes, about every third post on average. Press "enter" every time. Never learn.....

On 12/23/2017 at 5:33 AM, AnkurJ said:

I told my wife to call Heritage and have them sell my estate.

Just last week I had my wife recite my instructions back to me. "I can list all CGC or Voldemort (sic) graded books on eBay at a $1 start and the market will figure out fair value.  The rest, ~6500 books, contact a couple of local shops and see what they offer.  Go with highest offer.  If I don't feel like dealing with the mess, contact Heritage and have them sell everything. Negotiate seller fee as they should be very happy to get the collection."

Went through technical school to complete my diploma, no debt. Check off.

as it is, I’m unmarried .. no kin to pass my comic book collection. So I had come up with a plan what to do. 

Funny thing, I am actually doing my work in sorting and grading my books during my Christmas holidays. Been on that for few days now. Should be finished then my next phase is to put them in right box and file, write all of each run into my notebook. 

Funny thing again, my mother asked me what I been doing. I told her what I said recently. She rolled up her eyes, “sure ... that will take you a month!”   She know me better that I know myself. Moms are scary no matter how old I am! lol

On 12/22/2017 at 9:31 AM, lizards2 said:

No - that's why you need four or five guys in a group - 

That's what she said

On 12/22/2017 at 9:31 AM, lizards2 said:

- checks and balances to keep away from that kind of stuff, or liquidating too cheaply to one or two people 

I hear ya. It's actually a good idea. I'm surprised it was so ridiculed before. I wasn't being serious about the murder thing..

or was I?

On 12/24/2017 at 11:38 AM, Badger said:

Just last week I had my wife recite my instructions back to me. "I can list all CGC or Voldemort (sic) graded books on eBay at a $1 start and the market will figure out fair value.  The rest, ~6500 books, contact a couple of local shops and see what they offer.  Go with highest offer.  If I don't feel like dealing with the mess, contact Heritage and have them sell everything. Negotiate seller fee as they should be very happy to get the collection."

maxresdefault-1.thumb.jpg.9003b2ccae61ae0c0a17d899afe20cfb.jpg

4 hours ago, TheFifthHorseman said:
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:31 AM, lizards2 said:

- checks and balances to keep away from that kind of stuff, or liquidating too cheaply to one or two people 

I hear ya. It's actually a good idea. I'm surprised it was so ridiculed before. I wasn't being serious about the murder thing..

or was I?

I always assume that people are joking around most of the time on here.  I too have a morbid sense of humor.

Although, I think that has been done before...., more than once....., :eek: 

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:49 PM, oakman29 said:

I have a living trust that explains everything to be done, even have certain board members names and numbers that I trust to help facilitate the liquidation process.

I also have a very good friend who is a boardie who will sell everything  and get a percentage for his troubles.

Edited by Jordysnordy