• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PCH opinion needed!!!
1 1

22 posts in this topic

I looking at buying 3 pch books but can only buy one. I would like the one with the best stories if anyone has read them please chime in!!

the books

beware terror 1

black Magic vol 3 #19 issue 1

adventures into unknown 22

the pic are just for  reference 

thanks

29C735DB-B90D-4EBC-8876-E32BF6B7FAE2.png

5BF301BD-7BFE-461F-9635-3F4599BD791D.png

3F18AA1A-9E4F-4CEC-AA7B-5CE87E6D06AE.png

46 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I have read them all. I would take the Beware Terror Tales #1 hands down. Can't go wrong with this title!

The Beware Terror Tales is one of a small group of titles that were printed with this VERY cool metallic ink..... on some copies it has held up well and is very striking. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

6 hours ago, OtherEric said:

I can't help on the Beware Terror Tales #1, but there are other issues of the series at the DCM

Here's the Black Magic:

https://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php?dlid=19993

And here's the Adventures into the Unknown:

https://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php?dlid=15028

Beware can likely be found on www.comicbookplus.com ........GOD BLESS...

26 minutes ago, Raze said:

Beware it is thank you guys!! Also what are your favorite stories?! They can be any PCH book!

I have the Beware issue and while it is a good read, I don't have the others to compare otherwise I would have chimed in with my opinion. As to other fav stories, there are quite a few but one that is one of my "go to's" is the 10 pager "Death's Beggar" from this issue along with a couple of pics.

StrangeStoriesFromAnotherWorld2_zps63d6c

DeathsBeggarpg1_zps016ebce1.jpg

DeathsBeggarpg9_zps1dbb0c51.jpg

27 minutes ago, Jayman said:

I have the Beware issue and while it is a good read, I don't have the others to compare otherwise I would have chimed in with my opinion. As to other fav stories, there are quite a few but one that is one of my "go to's" is the 10 pager "Death's Beggar" from this issue along with a couple of pics.

StrangeStoriesFromAnotherWorld2_zps63d6c

DeathsBeggarpg1_zps016ebce1.jpg

DeathsBeggarpg9_zps1dbb0c51.jpg

Thanks for chiming in!! This looks great hopefully I can find a copy!

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Who do you contact about it? I’d scan the one I’m going after.

Just let us know on the DCM forums and we’ll get you set up, if you need we can even arrange for somebody to edit the scans for you.

if there’s any issues PM me either here or there and I’ll help you out.

Edited by OtherEric

8 hours ago, OtherEric said:

Issues #2- #8 can be found at both DCM and CBP, but nobody has scanned the #1 yet.

...you guys who do this are awesome.... with these GA books, if you collect raw like I do, t helps to find out ahead of time if a book's interiors are good or bad.... it can save you a lot of money. GOD BLESS...

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

...you guys who do this are awesome.... with these GA books, if you collect raw like I do, t helps to find out ahead of time if a book's interiors are good or bad.... it can save you a lot of money. GOD BLESS...

You are quite welcome.  It's really amazing just how many of the Public Domain comics have been scanned and shared at this point.