• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ha.com Feb auction
4 4

67 posts in this topic

On 1/24/2018 at 11:57 PM, lou_fine said:
On 1/17/2018 at 7:21 PM, batman_fan said:

I really like that National 7 :x

Don't we all:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/national-comics-7-quality-1941-cgc-vf-85-white-pages/p/7177-170004.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

It has certainly been a long time since a beautiful copy of this much under appreciated Lou Fine classic cover book has hit the open marketplace.  :cloud9:

Will definitely be interesting to see where this copy hammers out at.  hm

Even if overgraded, it is one of my all-time favorite Lou Fine covers.   I have a lowly 3.0 and am happy to have it.  Truly a classic.  So much going on on the cover, I often wonder how long it Fine to draw it.  Good lord, he was good.

Edited by telerites

5 minutes ago, telerites said:

Even if overgraded, it is one of my all-time favorite Lou Fine covers.   I have a lowly 3.0 and am happy to have it.  Truly a classic.  So much going on on the cover, I often wonder how long it Fine to draw it.  Good lord, he was good.

Honestly, I would think he just kind of knocked it out without much planning in an average amount of time for him.    Which would be why its dynamic and yet absurd at the same time