• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ha.com Feb auction
4 4

67 posts in this topic

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:49 PM, gino2paulus2 said:

This auction really hit the JACKPOT when it comes to MLJ goodness. Enough Archie related stuff to really put a PEP in your step!!! 

A boardie is auctioning off part of his collection. :gossip:

16 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:
21 hours ago, sacentaur said:

A boardie is auctioning off part of his collection. :gossip:

Yes I gathered that my friend I knew when I looked at those beauties like 143 times I had recognized them somewhere ?

Such a great collection.  Some are easily the best copies available.  The collection was probably worth a label note, as with Berk's books.

On 1/17/2018 at 5:21 PM, batman_fan said:

I really like that National 7 :x

Don't we all:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/national-comics-7-quality-1941-cgc-vf-85-white-pages/p/7177-170004.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

It has certainly been a long time since a beautiful copy of this much under appreciated Lou Fine classic cover book has hit the open marketplace.  :cloud9:

Will definitely be interesting to see where this copy hammers out at.  hm

13 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Don't we all:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/national-comics-7-quality-1941-cgc-vf-85-white-pages/p/7177-170004.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

It has certainly been a long time since a beautiful copy of this much under appreciated Lou Fine classic cover book has hit the open marketplace.  :cloud9:

Will definitely be interesting to see where this copy hammers out at.  hm

I am curious also to see how it does in auction (I likewise have a CGC 8.5), but how did that particular book get such a high grade? (shrug)

The colors and white pages make it look super appealing but yes it appears overgraded.    I'm sure its incredibly nice in person given the color strike and so on, but some of those defects are hard to explain away.