• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee...accused of sexual harassment?!?!
1 1

159 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Not saying this is the case, but elder folks with dementia..., you often see some pretty "interesting" behaviors.  And they sometimes say things - things that we think and have the sense to keep to ourselves, and not blurt out loud.

Yes at 95, pre-senile dementia is a  factor to consider. Symptoms can include  behavioral changes and inappropriate sexual behavior.   

http://www.activebeat.co/your-health/the-10-common-symptoms-of-dementia/9/

Edited by silverweb

59 minutes ago, Erndog said:

So..... I'm set to have a book signed this weekend at Ace.

What are the odds he doesn't show now?

Considering that the story came from a tabloid, and doesn't seem to have gotten so much as a whisper in the major media, I'd expect it'll be business as usual.

I am sure he has Medicare coverage, and as such, home care nursing is covered by Medicare for certain conditions. If he has home care via a Medicare home care healthcare provider, I would posit that he is the one that is being abused. He may even enjoy bath time, if the right care givers are involved.

On 1/10/2018 at 7:54 AM, silverweb said:

Yes at 95, pre-senile dementia is a  factor to consider. Symptoms can include  behavioral changes and inappropriate sexual behavior.   

http://www.activebeat.co/your-health/the-10-common-symptoms-of-dementia/9/

So, how old do I have to be before I get a "free ride"? :preach: lol

Edited by divad

22 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Considering that the story came from a tabloid, and doesn't seem to have gotten so much as a whisper in the major media, I'd expect it'll be business as usual.

It was featured on Amazon,and the USA Today website.