• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK WIDOW: THE MOVIE (TBD)
4 4

2,016 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Oddball said:

Not if I’m writing it. It would be essential for the plot to advance. ESSENTIAL.

If Infinity War can get a PG-13 rating with half the universe being wiped out, I just can't see any logical reason for it. Like musicmeta pointed out, an R-rated Punisher could work (maybe even necessary because of the intense violence & constant blood shed), but not a Black Widow film. Maybe you can be more specific in your reasoning???

It wasn't bad, more like uninspired and boring. The idea of someone being able to copy superpowers seems less interesting to me than the ability to copy fighting styles / movement. One means a copy/paste of digital effects, with no real visual diversity, while the other could show a person doing some very odd feats of acrobatics / fighting (as well as pulling out some very fun references; ie bruce lee, street fighter character moves, spider-man)

latest?cb=20130829012244

Edited by Sauce Dog