• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVATAR 2 THE WAY OF WATER starring Sam Worthington (2022)
2 2

832 posts in this topic

Finally got to watch this .... what's not to like ? 

It was a mile a minute like I like, I was very emotionally invested, and was left wanting more. My only teeny weeny complaint is that it may have been a little too CG driven. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 5/23/2023 at 1:38 PM, musicmeta said:

I will buy the blu-ray when it comes out.  I really liked it. 

This was the first time that I bought a movie from the "cloud". I don't actually own a physical unit, but if I'm streaming I can pull t up, presumably, wherever. I trusted it to be good and have yet to be disappointed in a Cameron movie. My only regret was not catching it in IMAX 3-D. GOD BLESS ... 

On 5/23/2023 at 12:50 PM, jimjum12 said:

This was the first time that I bought a movie from the "cloud". I don't actually own a physical unit, but if I'm streaming I can pull t up, presumably, wherever. I trusted it to be good and have yet to be disappointed in a Cameron movie. My only regret was not catching it in IMAX 3-D. GOD BLESS ... 

If I buy the Avatar blu-ray (or DVD) from Amazon, I can stream it from Amazon as well so that will help.  I did get to see it in IMAX-3D and loved it.