• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swimsuit and Other Risque OA~

48 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Rick2you2 said:

I confess a lot of curiosity here, but what the heck could the plot be about? I'm thinking, she took a day to go to the beach, and before going swimming, she removed her katana, shoulder holster, and armor, all so she could get an even tan?

5a697c1d3a9ec_03131240copy.JPG.cc95586af040faa709576a072fcff4a7.JPG

The plot clearly involves my bad timing and Sue Storm...

On 1/27/2018 at 5:24 AM, r100comics said:

Talking of the Swimsuit Specials.....

I didn't think women were Jim Lee's specialty but this is pretty.....impressive.....

SwimsuitSpecialFahrenheitDblSplash.thumb.jpg.33e3008934339eaa3be80c9a0583d3a8.jpg

Which issue is this? I'm sure this is the one swimsuit issue I owned. But I can't remember the name of it.

While I generally go for hero stuff - when it comes to illustration art - all I got to go on is esthetics. turns out that includes swimwear.

First and 3rd piece is Mort Kunstler and the second is Ren Wicks. Last image is by F Scottwood.

the rest of my illustration art collection is less risque. see it here.

mk.jpg

rw.jpg

mk2.jpg

fs.jpg

On 2/2/2018 at 12:46 AM, r100comics said:

These are the original proof pages I own (as I don't have the issue) but I believe it's Homage Studios Swimsuit Special from April 1993.

Thanks. Now to see if it's in one of my old long boxes or find a high grade copy.