• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
3 3

847 posts in this topic

ender  fumbles  but  recovers  the  ball!  (There you  go,   a  Superbowl  weekend  reference!

Detective  Comics 64    is  SOLD!

Thanks  ender!

Fantastic  Comics  18

Complete  cover  wrap.

FC looks  great,  but  the  spine  is  completely  split,   FC  and  BC  are  separated. Chipping   along  lower  half   LH  edge  BC

With  the  split  I'm  not  entirely  sure  what  to charge,  so let's  try  this and  see  what  happens. 

Asking  $35  SOLD!

uxoCOnS.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Fantastic  Comics  18

Complete  cover  wrap.

FC looks  great,  but  the  spine  is  completely  split,   FC  and  BC  are  separated. Chipping   along  lower  half   LH  edge  BC

With  the  split  I'm  not  entirely  sure  what  to charge,  so let's  try  this and  see  what  happens. 

Asking  $35

uxoCOnS.jpg

take

Just now, catrick339 said:

Fantastic  Comics  18

Complete  cover  wrap.

Asking  $35

uxoCOnS.jpg

I'll take it!

Exciting  Comics 2

First  outer  wrap. Tear  into  both  leaves  from  lower  staple,   long  piece  cut  off  outer  edge  both  pages 

FREE  WITH  THE  NEXT   SALE,   JUST  CLAIM IT!  CLAIMED!

HapmqLF.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Katy  Keene  Pinup  Parade  6

No  front  cover,   critter  chews  into  the  first  several  leaves  RH  edge.  

All  pages  complete,  good  candidate  to  hack  up  for  the  paper  dolls,   :D

Asking  $5

z2jvsO9.jpg

Jumbo  Comics 88

Complete  cover  wrap

Small  chip  off  lower  LH  FC,   otherwise  gorgeous.   Great  Sheena  pinup  on  BC

Asking  $15  SOLD!

85jvzAL.jpg

Edited by catrick339