• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
3 3

847 posts in this topic

Well,   maybe  it's more  of  a  big  mongrel,   lol

Who wants  an  early  FOX  book?

Blue  Beetle 8

Centerfold  missing,  old  piece of  tape inside FC,  and along  exterior spine.   small  chip  out  LH  edge  BC. 

Here's  the mongrelization:  for  no  reason  that  I  can  see,  there's  amateur  color  touch  along  spine,  and  all three open  edges  FC. 
Good  job  matching  the  colors,  orange  and  black,  that's  about  perfect.  The  application,  on  the other  hand,    looks  amateurish.  

You  may be  able  to  see  the  brush  strokes  in  the  scan,  certainly  they're  easily  visible  in hand.

All  that  being  said,   it's  still  an  early  Fox,   and  I'm  asking  a  pretty  aggressive price. 

Asking  $50  SOLD!

RqrNz8i.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Blue  Beetle 8

Centerfold  missing,  old  piece of  tape inside FC,  and along  exterior spine.   small  chip  out  LH  edge  BC. 

Here's  the mongrelization:  for  no  reason  that  I  can  see,  there's  amateur  color  touch  along  spine,  and  all three open  edges  FC. 
Good  job  matching  the  colors,  orange  and  black,  that's  about  perfect.  The  application,  on  the other  hand,    looks  amateurish.  

You  may be  able  to  see  the  brush  strokes  in  the  scan,  certainly  they're  easily  visible  in hand.

All  that  being  said,   it's  still  an  early  Fox,   and  I'm  asking  a  pretty  aggressive price. 

Asking  $50

RqrNz8i.jpg

take

Blue  Beetle 8

Asking  $50

RqrNz8i.jpg

Take

Blue  Beetle 8

Asking  $50

RqrNz8i.jpg

take

And  that's  it  for  the evening.   

Great  fun tonight,   and  I'm  planning on  more  tomorrow.

I  figure  to  be  up  with  the  first  item  around  Noon  EST,  and  I'd  like  to  push  through  on  everything  I  have  left,   about  35  or  40  items.

Everybody  up  for  a  marathon session  tomorrow?

I  figure  to  be  up  with  the  first  item  around  Noon  EST,  and  I'd  like  to  push  through  on  everything  I  have  left,   about  35  or  40  items.

Oui.

You do know there is a football game on tomorrow?  :sorry:

Just now, Robot Man said:

You do know there is a football game on tomorrow?  :sorry:

Is  this  some  of  that  sportsball  talk  I've  heard  tell  about?

I figger  if  I  start  at  Noon  I  should  be  able  to  finish up  before  kickoff.  

Highlights  for  tomorrow:

Three  Atlas  uncut  cover  proofs,  more  GA  DC's,  more  Jumbo  covers,  and  a  late  number...naah,   gotta  leave  a  few  surprises,   lol

4 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Time  for  a  Big  Dog!

Plastic  Man   nn  (#2)  The  Gay  Nineties  Nightmare

Two  centerfolds  missing

Cover loose,   couple  tears  RH edge FC,  small  corner off  upper  RH BC,   the  corner  is  still  with  the  book. small  corner off lower  LH  BC,
that  one is  nowhere  to  be  seen,  lol  Got  some  spine  roll  too.  

Asking  $60

CheNVAk.jpg

Take it per PM

11 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Mystic vol 2#2!:wishluck:

Sorry  Jimmers.  missed this  last  night.

I  am  Mystic-free  this time around.

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:
11 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Mystic vol 2#2!:wishluck:

Sorry  Jimmers.  missed this  last  night.

I  am  Mystic-free  this time around.

At this point I thought just asking does not hurt… :)
Do you happen to have a Military Comics #17, coverless, incomplete, whatever. My copy is missing a wrap.

Also, this issue of WDC&S, mine has several panels cut out… :( (Vol. 3 No. 11)
SoLRXNLm.jpg

1 hour ago, vaillant said:

At this point I thought just asking does not hurt… :)
Do you happen to have a Military Comics #17, coverless, incomplete, whatever. My copy is missing a wrap.

Also, this issue of WDC&S, mine has several panels cut out… :( (Vol. 3 No. 11)
SoLRXNLm.jpg

Alas,  neither  at  present. 

Greetings,  Gang!

Still  scanning  and  tweaking  at  present,   I  have  over  thirty  items  stacked up on  the  desk  right now.  

I'm  shooting  for  the first  item  to  be  up  at  12: 30 PM,   about  a half  hour  from  now.   

Catrick,   working  his  arthritic  fingers  to  the  bone,   lol