• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
3 3

847 posts in this topic

Marines In Action 14

Atlas  cover  proof,   never  trimmed.

This  is  the entire  cover,   front  and  back,  inside and out,  pulled  from  production  during  printing. 
I  bought  several  of  these    a  few years  back,  and  some  of  them  had  production notes  on  them  in  pencil.  
I  still  have  one  left  with  a  penciled in  date,   coming up  later.  These  look  to  be  folded  and  stored  at  the 
time  of  printing,   all  are  nice  examples.   When  I got  them  I  managed  to  carefully  insert  them  into  toploaders  with
backer boards,  I  have  pulled  the boards  to  take  a  picture of  the insides.   

Here  are  pix  and  scans:

Whole outer  cover   SOLD!  per PM!

8A4eAxR.jpg

Whole  inner  cover

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Marines In Action 14

This  is  the entire  cover,   front  and  back,  inside and out,  pulled  from  production  during  printing. 
I  bought  several  of  these    a  few years  back,  and  some  of  them  had  production notes  on  them  in  pencil.  
I  still  have  one  left  with  a  penciled in  date,   coming up  later.  These  look  to  be  folded  and  stored  at  the 
time  of  printing,   all  are  nice  examples.   When  I got  them  I  managed  to  carefully  insert  them  into  toploaders  with
backer boards,  I  have  pulled  the boards  to  take  a  picture of  the insides.   

Whole outer  cover

8A4eAxR.jpg

Whole  inner  cover

price?

Just now, catrick339 said:

Marines In Action 14

Whole outer  cover

8A4eAxR.jpg

Whole  inner  cover

how much?

Scan  front  cover upper  SOLD!  per PM!

oJK9ODe.jpg

Scan  front  cover  lower

XLYMIVE.jpg

This  one is  the  worst  of  the bunch.   See  the  second  scan,   it  has  a  small split  at  the  lower edge of  the fold, 
and    small  hold  just  to  the  left,   should  be  visible in  the  scan.

Complete,  unused,  untrimmed  cover  for  $75

Edited by catrick339

Just now, Robot Man said:

I remember that find Rick. From Ray Storch in the Bay Area. They are awesome boys! Got any horror ones or DeCarlo Rick?

Sorry,   not  any  more.   Got  this one,   a western,  and  another  war.  All  by John  Severin!

Wings 89

Wretched,   critter  chews  lower LH

FREE  FOR  THE  ASKING,  JUST  CLAIM IT!  CLAIMED!

mep4zTk.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Jumbo  Comics  57

NOT  gorgeous,   :D

Cover  loose,   plenty of  wear,  first  wrap  is missing.  Centerfold  is  present

Asking  $5  SOLD!

f6h9Xws.jpg

Edited by catrick339