• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
3 3

847 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

All right,  Gang!  Let's get  things  started.   I have  about  25 items  I  want  to get listed  tonight,   let's  see  if  I  can  plow  through  them   all.  

Jackie  Gleason 1 (St.  John)

Cover  wrap  only.

Plenty of  general  wear,  especially along  spine,  tears  at lower  staple.  Small tear  lower  edge BC

Take it  for  $5

tao5z2i.jpg

Take

Avengers 7 copy a

Coverless  complete

Tear upper  edge page 1, gets into the logo  and upper edge  one  panel  page 2. Otherwise  tight  and  clean

Asking  $10  SOLD!

2EZkivG.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Avengers 7  copy b

Coverless  complete

Marker  upper  edge,   water, rusty lower  staple  with  plenty  of  migration,  Well,   it's  complete...

FREE  WITH  THE NEXT PURCHASE,  JUST  CLAIM IT!  CLAIMED!

ruT2p5Q.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Jumbo Comics 63

Complete  cover  wrap

Well,  here's  another  beauty.  quarter  inch  tear upper LH  FC,  teensy  chip  out  lower  LH,  there's  a  sliver  of paper  missing
where  the  staple  came  through  the  cover  and  took  a  small slice  with it.   Flat  and  glossy. 

Asking  $10  SOLD!

uIflXkB.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Jumbo Comics 63

Complete  cover  wrap

Well,  here's  another  beauty.  quarter  inch  tear upper LH  FC,  teensy  chip  out  lower  LH,  there's  a  sliver  of paper  missing
where  the  staple  came  through  the  cover  and  took  a  small slice  with it.   Flat  and  glossy. 

Asking  $10

uIflXkB.jpg

:takeit:

Just now, catrick339 said:

Jumbo Comics 63

Complete  cover  wrap

Asking  $10

uIflXkB.jpg

Hey why not.. I I’ll take it

5 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Avengers 7  copy b

Coverless  complete

Marker  upper  edge,   water, rusty lower  staple  with  plenty  of  migration,  Well,   it's  complete...

FREE  WITH  THE NEXT PURCHASE,  JUST  CLAIM IT!

ruT2p5Q.jpg

Claim it!

White Princess  of the Jungle  #1

Coverless  complete

Small chip out,   small tear  LH  edge  last  page,  gets into  one  panel  about  a  quarter inch.   Otherise  tight  and  clean. 

Asking  $10  SOLD!

36QCTdO.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Laugh  Comics?  Issue#?

Has  Debbie  by  Bill  Woggon,    O'street   only lists  three issues,  41, 54, or 67 with  that  content.

Rough  reader,   but  complete.  Looks like  two  pieces out  along  spine,  but  they're there,  just  folded under. 

Who wants  a mystery  reader  for  $5?  SOLD!

GUUv1ps.jpg

Edited by catrick339
fix the typo

Marge's  Little  Lulu  #1

Spine  roll,   binder  holes,   big ol'  tear  through  spine, CF  missing,  next  fold  rough edges. 

Incomplete  mess,  but  still  a  Lulu  1

FREE  WITH  THE NEXT PURCHASE,  JUST  CLAIM IT!  CLAIMED!

5rEEi1Z.jpg

Edited by catrick339

6 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Laugh  Comics?  Issue#?

Has  Debbie  by  Bill  Woggon,    O'street   only lists  three issues,  41, 54, or 67 with  that  content.

Rough  reader,   but  complete.  Looks like  two  pieces out  along  spine,  but  they're there,  just  folded under. 

Who wants  a mystery  reader  for  $5?

GUUv1ps.jpg

I take it