• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
6 6

261 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

When I say I can't stop buying I mean it. Here is a sampling of just the last 2 weeks :ohnoez:

fc.jpg

IMG_9341.JPG

IMG_9417.PNG

IMG_9845.PNG

IMG_9846.PNG

IMG_9847.PNG

Hey Rick. I see you finally got the Mystery Men 10 you were looking for, and in awesome high grade. The Larson copy. Congrats.

Edited by misterrmystery
X

39 minutes ago, n2wdw said:

I'm here in Bulgaria of all places, where 5pm EST is 12 midnight local.  Unfortunately bidnapper doesn't work with @Ricksneatstuff

Perhaps you could appeal to ComCav to unleash one of his TakeBots on your behalf..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

All I can say is wow wow wow. Very nice books, even though I didn't buy anything ( yet)  Its been a pleasure looking at these.

Any science fiction coming up that someone who is a member of the empty pocket foundation can afford?

33 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Perhaps you could appeal to ComCav to unleash one of his TakeBots on your behalf..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

<gasp>  Let a takebot go rogue?  You realize that is how Skynet started, right?  I mean it was a takebot that wanted lasers and the rest all got a bit out of hand.  Anyway, more books later on so I'LL BE BACK.