• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,618 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, gaz973 said:

if Arch puts my custom title back in place, I might consider looking in and posting from time to time. I spent much constructive and unconstructive time here. :cloud9:

:hi:

7 minutes ago, DR.X said:

whats' wrong with you today? that's all you got?  hm

lol I am exercising prior commitments in the WC

7 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Impossible....................................................................................:popcorn:

lol

2 hours ago, DR.X said:

:hi:

Hiya mate, how're you doing? Have you still got the FF collection? I think it was the # 3 you got from me, wasn't it? :hi:

2 hours ago, DR.X said:

That almost sounds like one of FT's posts. Has he been around lately. Hey, I just noticed I'm almost at 25K posts. To celebrate I'm going to open up a mint, untouched pack of Mars Attack cards and eat the stale gum. F__ k it.

FT isn't on the boards much at all these days. He only lives a ten minute drive away from me though so I still see him pretty often.

8 minutes ago, gaz973 said:

Hiya mate, how're you doing? Have you still got the FF collection? I think it was the # 3 you got from me, wasn't it? :hi:

yes, of course I still have it. took to many years to complete the full run. tell FT I said hey, and he is missed around here with his no nonsense ball busting. lol

13 minutes ago, gaz973 said:

FT isn't on the boards much at all these days. He only lives a ten minute drive away from me though so I still see him pretty often.

Please tell him Jimmers says hello.Also :hi: