• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,618 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, DR.X said:

yes, of course I still have it. took to many years to complete the full run. tell FT I said hey, and he is missed around here with his no nonsense ball busting. lol

Isn't there some way to tag people in these new fangled boards? Nick still checks his PMs here.

10 hours ago, gaz973 said:

if Arch puts my custom title back in place, I might consider looking in and posting from time to time. I spent much constructive and unconstructive time here. :cloud9:

@Architecht

6 hours ago, Senormac said:

Your take on older/younger members is spot on I'd say.  There is room for everyone here (except for complete tits.......  or teat milkers :grin:

@Azkaban :baiting:You gonna let him talk to you like that? 

6 hours ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

:hi: Just a drive by to  pitch in to help you guys get to 100. YW.

100 on my screen. You guys did it. I would like to think that my humble efforts helped in this endeavor. I would like to thank all those that supported me by responding to my posts which of course gave me an opening to post answers to boost the page total. 

I won't forget those kind gestures and brotherly love to help me, so I could modestly claim credit.

58 minutes ago, Foley said:

@Architecht

@Azkaban :baiting:You gonna let him talk to you like that? 

56 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

100 on my screen. You guys did it. I would like to think that my humble efforts helped in this endeavor. I would like to thank all those that supported me by responding to my posts which of course gave me an opening to post answers to boost the page total. 

I won't forget those kind gestures and brotherly love to help me, so I could modestly claim credit.

:roflmao: I missed this post but Mike @Senormac knows I'm no saber tosser.   This was, ironically, perfect symbolism for Rian Johnson's take on Star Wars as a whole.

Edited by Azkaban