• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,030 posts in this topic

RIP Roger Corman (1926-2024)- someone who really defined the term LEGEND in the film industry. I only wrote about Corman once in my Midnight Marquee biography on actor/wrestler Milton Reid. The 1969 film was called Target: Harry and Corman gave Reid a great juicy role doing what he did best - playing a murderous henchman and showing off his wrestling technique. I highly recommend giving the film a watch and there is a fantastic restored version on YouTube that you can watch for free.

Target: Harry

1000013105.jpg

1000013106.jpg

1000013109.jpg

On 5/12/2024 at 8:31 AM, Cushing Fan said:

RIP Roger Corman (1926-2024)- someone who really defined the term LEGEND in the film industry. I only wrote about Corman once in my Midnight Marquee biography on actor/wrestler Milton Reid. The 1969 film was called Target: Harry and Corman gave Reid a great juicy role doing what he did best - playing a murderous henchman and showing off his wrestling technique. I highly recommend giving the film a watch and there is a fantastic restored version on YouTube that you can watch for free.

Target: Harry

When I think of Milton Reid, I always think of this scene even more so than his Bond roles:

Miltonreid.webp

On 5/13/2024 at 7:48 AM, dick pontoon said:

When I think of Milton Reid, I always think of this scene even more so than his Bond roles:

Miltonreid.webp

That's an awesome scene from Dr. Phibes Rises Again. I have a few autographs from Milton Reid in my collection and used that same image to post with this message from Reid 😆 

1000013165.jpg

On 5/13/2024 at 6:41 AM, Cushing Fan said:

That's an awesome scene from Dr. Phibes Rises Again. I have a few autographs from Milton Reid in my collection and used that same image to post with this message from Reid 😆 

1000013165.jpg

i saw that movie as a young boy with my family and i was afraid to turn the lights off in my bedroom when i got home !!

or take my socks off lol